GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

Want to buy: ISAW Air batteries

Hello All,

I'm a newbie here in search of spare batteries for my ISAW Air cameras. The manufacturer discontinued them some time back. I'm hoping to find some NOS or used ones. The cameras a decent. After a couple of battery cycles, I couldn't get them to charge above 70% or so. That's what the display is reading. I'm not sure if it is a calibration error. I paid roughly $20.00 each for these cameras. They were brand new. The battery model is: REP-04. Thank You and best regards,
Jesse

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

joshwa Plus
9 905 United Kingdom
30 May 2019 10:09AM
Hi,

Welcome to the site.

It looks like Amazon.com sell them . Alternatively ebay seem to have them, but they do seem expensive.

REP-03 and REP-04 batteries appear to be interchangeable.

Good luck!
Josh
Hello Josh,

Thank you for responding to my ad. I checked the Amazon link you sent and found the batteries are not interchangeable. I sincerely appreciate your response.
Best Regards,
Jesse G.
Cephus Plus
14 2.5k England
31 May 2019 8:53AM
Hello and thanks for the link. Unfortunately, these batteries will not work either. I emailed the ISAW USA rep. He informed me due to manufacturing and shipping cost they discontinued making the batteries as well as the cameras. He recommended trying to find a supplier that may have some in stock. There is a supplier on newegg that is advertising them. I attempted to order some and the supplier could not fulfill my order. I may just have to use the cameras until the batteries have totally failed then junk the cameras. Here's a video I made using two ISAW Air cameras. The sound in the recording is actually from the stage left cam. I shot it at 720P 60FPS, although I went to a lower format when I uploaded it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7J6f1SiIh8
Thanks to all and cheers!
Jesse

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.