ADVERTISEMENT
New Year, New Gear, Fresh Photo Opportunities With MPB

Warehouseexpress???

bricurtis Plus
17 2.7k 53 England
29 Mar 2006 9:47AM
Very obliging swift transactions. Recommended.
CanonMan 21 588 4 England
29 Mar 2006 9:54AM
Bought quite a bit of gear via the ePhotozine shop link without any trouble. They might not be the cheapest, but they've been reasonably competitive on the gear I've bought and the service was excellent, which is a big plus for me.
Photogeek 17 605 6 Wales
29 Mar 2006 10:40AM
Ordered a Printer and Video Camera from them arrived next day, Went to order a KM A2 from them, No not in stock several on back order, I said no thanks and bought from Jessops . . Then discovered that it had been end of lifed by KM. So not a problem with WE just the usual problems of Suppliersa not telling retailers about end of life on products in time to hit the mags lead times.

Still orderd a Eye One Display 2 yesterday and its waiting on my desk at work as I had to leave before the courier delivered.

Regards

Tony
Silver 16 77
29 Mar 2006 11:03AM
I've bought twice from Warehouse Express and both times the orders were delivered the next day. No complaints from me.

However, I just bought my 30D from RGB (http://www.rgb-tech.co.uk/shop/) 830 for the body only, a fair bit cheaper than Warehouse Express. Arrived next day too.
justin c 19 5.2k 36 England
29 Mar 2006 11:21AM
I've been using Warehouse Express for a number of years and have always had excellent service.

Justin.
razer 17 60 United Kingdom
29 Mar 2006 11:26AM
I also orderd a Sigma 28-135 5 weeks ago had email saying out of stock still wating.not very happy as they are still advertising them ,nothing on web site to say not in stock.

Ray
twordley 17 360 England
29 Mar 2006 11:28AM
probably some people out there that have poor service, but can safely say on a personal level i have not had bad service yet.
peterjones 21 5.2k 1 United Kingdom
29 Mar 2006 11:45AM
I have had excellent service from WE; their weakness is not publishing out of stocks on their website; however they send an email immediately advising of any out of stocks and they do not debit your credit card until they send the goods unlike a lot of suppliers.

Rgds. Peter.
cattyal Plus
17 9.2k 6 England
29 Mar 2006 11:48AM
I'll agree with the out of stock business - I ordered a light a month ago now and am still waiting. Admittedly they do respond quickly to my emails but can't give me any useful information on delivery times :-(

Alison
rogerbryan 18 397 United Kingdom
29 Mar 2006 2:06PM
Always had super service from Warehousexpress. Tend to check what I am after on the internet but ring them to order. Providing you order before 1.00pm adn they have it in stock, they will ship your purchases by the end of trading that day. Good have always arrived when they said they would. When I ordered my Epson R1800 printer from them. They rang me at 5.00pm the day it was despatched to tell me what time the carrier was going to deliver it the next day. An hour after it arrived, I was contacted again to make sure I had received it at the time stated.
Very impressed with that.

Roger
pjc 19 397 United Kingdom
29 Mar 2006 10:32PM
I've always had great service from them. They're not always the cheapest though, but they do solve any problems (of which I've only had one ) as fast as they can and keep you informed.

Pete.
Kris_Dutson 20 8.2k 1 England
29 Mar 2006 11:38PM
Ordered some Sensor Swabs and Eclipse fluid about 1 pm yesterday and they turned up at 10 this morning.

Kris.
ev 18 13
29 Mar 2006 11:50PM
I just used these guys for the first time last week. Ordered a Sigma 120-300 f2.8 for 1300. Absolutely first class customer care and arrived by 10am the next morning. I live in Northern Ireland and was worried as to how long it would take, but alas no problems.
User_Removed 18 1.4k United Kingdom
30 Mar 2006 1:57AM
nooooooooooooooooo!

I sent WE a e-mail to ask about the stock levels of the 20D and its been discontinued!!!!!

noooooooooooooooooo!

noooooooooooooooooooo!

I was going to buy this tomorrow and i've missed out now!!!!

grrrrr

i'm not here really, just passing and venting anger at myself
strawman 19 22.2k 16 United Kingdom
30 Mar 2006 2:01AM
Its no great surprise. The only reason it costs less than the 30D is because it has been discontinued.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.