ADVERTISEMENT
Affinity 2 Launch Deal - Save 40% Today

Warehouseexpress???

Just Jas Plus
20 26.4k 1 England
2 Apr 2006 9:50AM
If we only use the local stores to look at the cameras before buying them on the net, then the local stores will disappear!

jas
Tooth 17 5.8k 227 Ireland
3 Apr 2006 12:26AM
I live in Rep. of Ireland and never had a problem with them . If postage is a bit steep they mail for confirmation first. OK it's not "next day" to get here but as fast as reasonably possible. And there's always a very helpful and knowledgeable human being at the end of the phone if there's a (rare) problem. So thumbs up from me

Stephen
HoardAgency 18 62
3 Apr 2006 1:02AM
Ordered a new lense and a couple of bits and bobs for my 20D on thursday. they tried to deliver it the next day and the couriers left a card. Had to go pick it up from the depot the next day (bit of a drive but no real problem). Very fast service.
Toppix 18 56 1 England
5 Apr 2006 2:09AM
I have always found them very good until my very last order where I ordered a lens (supposedly in stock) then received a message saying they would send ASAP (same as mikeA).
would stil recommend them.
Ian
10 Apr 2006 1:15AM
I've only two experiences from using them and they are both 5*. Next day delivery as well. Would definitely use again.

Ross.
RichardB 18 328 United Kingdom
10 Apr 2006 5:20AM
I have used them in the past for various items all have been delivered the next day as promised.
What really has made me impressed though is they have just rang me to sort out an issue I had sent them an e mail about. First class service and very fair to the customer, I couldn't recommend them enough.
Centurion 18 1.2k England
10 Apr 2006 9:09AM
Top marks for service from warehouse but their not always the cheapest. I bought the Nikon SB-600 flash the other week from purelygadgets which was 60 cheaper than warehouse and came with 18 months warranty. Thats a massive saving in my book.

Gav
RichardB 18 328 United Kingdom
10 Apr 2006 11:40AM
I prefer to buy UK stock and I think W/E compete very well in this sector.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.