Save 50% on Affinity software including Affinity Photo and Publisher! Use Code: AFFINITY-EPZ22

Websites for Photographers

Worpole 15 3 United Kingdom
26 Oct 2011 1:18PM
Hi,
Anybody have any suggestions re websites for photographers. I am looking at Big Black Bag at present? I really need a client viewing area so this has to be a must when considering any potential provider.
Any information really welcome!
Pete 21 18.8k 97 England
26 Oct 2011 1:25PM
we run foliopic which has password protected album feature for clients to view their proofs.

My foliopic site is here Peter Bargh on foliopic
I've done minimal changes to the template system on mine. You can go as far as you like to customise so it becomes a totally unique experience for your visitors
fraser 18 631 14 Scotland
26 Oct 2011 2:02PM
I use photium , which I found pretty easy to set up and is easy to manage. You can check out what my site looks like here but there is quite a selection of templates and profiles to choose from.
LensYews 13 1.3k 1 United Kingdom
26 Oct 2011 2:35PM
I use Zenfolio , which is also easy to set up with templates and customisation. Zenfolio allows restricted access through either password protected albums, or enabling certain people registered on the site. The albums can also be set to expire after a period of time.
ianrobinson 12 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
26 Oct 2011 4:17PM
I use Foliopic and found that to be very good for me as I am not the best at making websites this is straight forward and well done in my opinion.
Lots of handy features on there too, check out my site see what you think.
www.irphotographyuk.com
AlexandraSD 10 773 United Kingdom
26 Oct 2011 4:31PM
I use moonfruit, like many have mentioned about their hosts, moonfruit also has an intuitive web building interface, webmail, shopping, paypal, and pretty much anything else a tog wants, though the site is not aimed directly towards togs, i find it serves my needs pretty well for now, very pleased with the finished product.

www.robalexanderphotography.co.uk
User_Removed 20 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
26 Oct 2011 8:54PM
Photium for me too. Easy to set up and use and a great selection of new items to chose from.
Nuff said.
Coleslaw 16 13.4k 28 Wales
26 Oct 2011 8:55PM
I use Foliopic, mainly because of the integration with EPZ. Siiiiimple. Smile
Worpole 15 3 United Kingdom
27 Oct 2011 9:45AM
Hey Everyone,
Thank you for such a fast feedback - I shall have a play with all of them and let you know!
Thanks gain,
PaulGrin
AlexandraSD 10 773 United Kingdom
27 Oct 2011 11:51AM
I forgot to mention that for those on a tight budget, the host im with offers monthly paid accounts as opposed to yearly, which to be honest, is what swung it for me in the end.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.