Exclusive ePHOTOzine offer - 20% off Mistubishi CP-M15E Bundle!

Wedding Photographer - Northamptonshire

whipspeed 16 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
12 Apr 2010 7:52PM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but a work colleague has asked me to be the photorapher for her daughters wedding next year, and as it is a full church do, I've taken the simple route of saying "Thank you so much for thinking of me, but it's not something I'd be comfortable doing" (although I am shooting a very small wedding next year at a registry office and the bride is wearing navy blue, not white, & I also know the registry office as it's where I got married and my brother, so I know where to shoot and what the light is like Smile) But for the full white weddingI just don't think I'm the right person for the job.
Anyhow, I though I'd ask if anyone on here knew of a good wedding photographer local to Northamptonshire, or if you are one, could you pm me your details to pass on to them.

Thank you

Sarah
User_Removed 18 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
12 Apr 2010 8:11PM
Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us the date of the wedding Sarah?
12 Apr 2010 9:46PM
Hi Sarah,
our daughter Sally is getting wed this december - at a "wedding fair" last year mine other half - Sheila along with Sally saw the work of Nick Grove and were impressed by his work on show. Reckoned it stood-out from t'others...
Since then we've met him and are likewise well impressed with what he showed us and his attitude - so we've booked him.
He's Peterborough based, but Sally is marrying at Raunds and that's no problem for him.
He has a website nickgrovephotography.com
Copuld be worth a look.
Kevin.
andytvcams 18 10.4k 1 United Kingdom
12 Apr 2010 10:09PM
Looking through your portfolio Sarah i would say your more than good enough to do their wedding.
13 Apr 2010 10:53AM
Thanks for the PM's so far.

Laurel, that would be a good idea, sorry Smile It's in August next year.

Andy, thank you, I really appreciate that comment. I just have this really big fear that I could ruin someones big day, which is why I am starting with the smaller wedding next year, but not the full church do.
riddell 15 90 United Kingdom
13 Apr 2010 10:54PM
I'm a professional wedding photographer and Northampton is not a problem.

(link removed by ephotozine)
14 Apr 2010 10:33AM
Thank you Paul, I will pass on your details.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.