Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

Wedding Photographers Swamping UK Market

thewilliam 11 6.1k
17 Mar 2015 2:54PM
Since this thread started, my good friend Derek Pye, who is undoubtedly the world's greatest living wedding photographer, has expressed concern that the UK has a severe shortage of wedding photographers.

To alleviate this dire situation, he now offers an "Uncle Bob" training course so that these annoying folk who insist on shooting over our shoulder can be taught to do the job properly.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lobsterboy Plus
15 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2015 3:57PM

Quote:Since this thread started, my good friend Derek Pye, who is undoubtedly the world's greatest living wedding photographer......

Ahh there is a blast from the past - I wanted to take a nostalgic look at his site but unfortunately it seems to have been hacked .
thewilliam 11 6.1k
17 Mar 2015 5:00PM
Derek Pye's site seems to have been hacked by jihadists. I wonder whether he's fallen out with his assistant Muktar? Will schindlering ever be the same again?
thewilliam 11 6.1k
18 Apr 2016 3:38PM
One colleague gave us a copy of a new Devon-based wedding mag. It's only 5 years since my wife retired from wedding photography, but the names in the snapper ads seem to be completely different.

Is this level of snapper turnover quite nornal?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.