Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 3-Months For FREE!

Wedding preparation advice

Ffione 12 8
9 Oct 2008 11:50AM
I completely understand all of this Barrie. However as i am not charging my friend for her wedding i am not really looking to pay for a training course (not for that much anyway!) If i cant find anyone to assist for a bit then i will have to get another friend to help me and hope that between us we get some good pics.
I will enrol on the site mentioned for photo assistants, thank for that tip!
User_Removed 19 7.3k 6 United Kingdom
9 Oct 2008 11:56AM
Don't you just hate friends sometimes Grin

I've been asked to shoot friend's weddings and the request is usually rapidly followed by - "we expect to pay you" which really means "we want to put you in a position where you will do it for free or at drastically reduced prices". Unfortunately, whenever I am asked, I am always busy Wink
Ffione 12 8
9 Oct 2008 12:10PM
I did some shooting at another friends wedding this year. They had a main photographer but just asked if i would come and do some as well so i just stood near him for most of the group shots and then did my own thing for the rest of it. They liked my pics better than the official togs! I just want to make sure it wasnt a fluke before i am the only tog at another friends wedding and duff it up!
Least it saves me buying a wedding present!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.