Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Weekly B&W Challenge ending 8pm Wed 15th Aug 2018 - Looking down

saltireblue Plus
8 8.2k 33 Norway
8 Aug 2018 9:27PM
Right you lucky lot.
I want to see images taken outside and from above. It can be traffic/pedestrians taken from a roof-top, or it can equally be pond-life as you lean over the edge of your village pond, or someone below you eating an ice cream as you lean over the railings on a seafront promenade.
Get the idea? Nothing indoors - get some fresh healthy polluted air into your lungs.

The Rules:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun
9. If, in the course of finding your entry, you inadvertently find yourself in a pub, then have a drink and charge it to Eddie AC as he gave me the inspiration for this theme.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

8 Aug 2018 11:19PM

Quote: you inadvertently find yourself in a pub...

Ohh...never done inadvertently...but donít tell swmbo...Wink
EddieAC Plus
13 2.1k 2 United Kingdom
9 Aug 2018 5:17AM
Well, I'm pleased that I could provide inspiration for a theme to someone else as I would probably have been a bit lost this week. I actually thought of "Pubs" a few weeks ago but am pleased Simon posted it as I got to take part. Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 8.2k 33 Norway
13 Aug 2018 9:07AM
Right then. Now that the macro challenge has been safely nailed down, it's time to get concentrating on this week's b&w adventure.
EddieAC Plus
13 2.1k 2 United Kingdom
13 Aug 2018 9:38AM
I will be taking my imsge probably after work on Tuesday. I knew straightaway what it would be when I saw the theme.

I will have fun though as heights do make my legs go a bit funny but I still like looking out over a high vantage point for that very reason. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.