Weekly B&W Challenge ending 8pm Wed 18th July 2018 - Outdoors

DaveRyder Plus
4 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
12 Jul 2018 7:48AM
So it falls to me to batter the odd remaining brain cell and set/host the weeks black and white challenge.
Well the weather is set to remain nice for the week so lets all get 'outdoors'. Quite a broad interpritation possible and as long as your shot is taken outdoors it'll count. A sporting event (anyone going to Wimbledon) a park or in your own garden.

Enjoy the suimmer, the weeks challenge and lets all give me a real hard time in choosing the weeks top shot.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Use sun screen
9. Any alcohol consummed in the process of gather image is at own expence.
10. Have fun in the sun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
8 8.6k 33 Norway
12 Jul 2018 10:37AM
Well, that rules out all the agoraphobics in our ranks.Wink
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
12 Jul 2018 10:45AM
This should work - maybe need to add remote release and/or mobile phone control

253884_1531388704.jpg

saltireblue Plus
8 8.6k 33 Norway
12 Jul 2018 12:47PM

Quote:This should work - maybe need to add remote release and/or mobile phone control

253884_1531388704.jpg

Does it have built-in light?
Snapper Plus
13 4.4k 3 United States Outlying Islands
12 Jul 2018 1:14PM

Quote:
Does it have built-in light?

It should have a deep red safelight to give that authentic b&w darkroom effect.Wink
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
14 Jul 2018 9:59PM
Am I being dense or something but is this thread in the wrong place? It should be Community / Groups / Weekly black and white challenge / Forums / but is Forums/Group Chat and no photo button is available.

Is this fixable Malc? I actually have a photo ready to upload!
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
15 Jul 2018 4:51AM

Quote:Am I being dense or something but is this thread in the wrong place? It should be Community / Groups / Weekly black and white challenge / Forums / but is Forums/Group Chat and no photo button is available.

Is this fixable Malc? I actually have a photo ready to upload!

Apologies IL et al - How did I do that....
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
15 Jul 2018 8:03AM

Quote:Apologies IL et al - How did I do that....

Aplologies not required - I got confused when I went my usual route to the forum and couldn't find a new listing so found it via recent activity. I suppose it could just be copied into the right slot?
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
15 Jul 2018 8:38AM
I've created a linked thread if the B&W Challenge group in case anyone misses this one. BlushBlush
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
15 Jul 2018 8:45AM

Quote:I've created a linked thread if the B&W Challenge group in case anyone misses this one. BlushBlush

Though that now leaves you with the dilemma of us using the other thread to upload photos or put our pics in this comment boxes of this thread Smile. I guess it's easier to put pics here this week?
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
15 Jul 2018 10:49AM
I'll look in both location, thread & B&W Challenge gallery - least I can do.
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
15 Jul 2018 11:02AM

Quote:I'll look in both location, thread & B&W Challenge gallery - least I can do.

I'll pop mine up in the other thread then - that way you get the full 1000px glory Smile
SlowSong Plus
10 7.8k 30 England
15 Jul 2018 12:43PM
Sorry, I'm lost. Do we use the forum here or go to Dave's other post where we have the button? I have read the above but am still confused. I see Alison has uploaded on the other thread.
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
15 Jul 2018 1:17PM

Quote:Sorry, I'm lost. Do we use the forum here or go to Dave's other post where we have the button? I have read the above but am still confused. I see Alison has uploaded on the other thread.

Post wherever you like Chris and Dave will check both threads Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 8.6k 33 Norway
15 Jul 2018 1:32PM

Quote:
Quote:Sorry, I'm lost. Do we use the forum here or go to Dave's other post where we have the button? I have read the above but am still confused. I see Alison has uploaded on the other thread.

Post wherever you like Chris and Dave will check both threads Smile

Does that include the red postbox at the end of her road?Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.