Christmas Prize Draw 2017

Weekly B&W Challenge ending 8pm Wed Nov. 14th 2018 - Four legs

cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
8 Nov 2018 2:37PM

Quote:Well, we were taking my son Horse Riding on Sunday so there was an opportunity but with Dave's quick entry I shall consult the drawing board again. Smile

Of course there's no reason we can't do the same subject as other entries - it just makes it all the harder for Malc to choose a winner which would be a terrible shame Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC Plus
14 2.2k 2 United Kingdom
8 Nov 2018 2:48PM
Yes, I will upload a horse if all else fails. Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
8 Nov 2018 2:51PM

Quote:
Quote:Well, we were taking my son Horse Riding on Sunday so there was an opportunity but with Dave's quick entry I shall consult the drawing board again. Smile

Of course there's no reason we can't do the same subject as other entries - it just makes it all the harder for Malc to choose a winner which would be a terrible shame Smile

Blimey! I feel like The Donald faced by the baying pack of the White House press corps! Bring 'em on, folks, A winner will be chosen no matter what!
(Rolls up arms and spits on hands)
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.8k 1 United Kingdom
8 Nov 2018 5:56PM

Quote:Yes, I will upload a horse if all else fails. Smile

Eddie, you got one of these.....

Early entry from me this week, unusually. Weekend away with the hubby happened to present a good interpretation of the theme. Well, when opportunity knocks.... Grin
EddieAC Plus
14 2.2k 2 United Kingdom
11 Nov 2018 5:24PM

Quote:Eddie, you got one of these.....

Unfortunately not. But if I did then Malc would probably be eating Lasagne tonight (Sunday). Smile
EddieAC Plus
14 2.2k 2 United Kingdom
11 Nov 2018 5:38PM
I did get an image today. It was raining at my son's Hirse Riding session and only got a few pics. On our way home I passed a field with some four legged creatures in.

I went back after dropping the family home and although the sun had dropped behind a hill (the scene was nicely backlit when I first saw it) I did get some photos.
saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
11 Nov 2018 5:51PM

Quote:
Quote:Eddie, you got one of these.....

Unfortunately not. But if I did then Malc would probably be eating Lasagne tonight (Sunday). Smile

I only ever eat lasagne on Fridays - and only then if there's no choice...
saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
12 Nov 2018 3:46PM
Looky here, it's Monday already...just over 48 hours to go before the judging begins.
EddieAC Plus
14 2.2k 2 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2018 10:59PM
I'm in now.

I thought I'd better Ram my entry into the gallery before Wednesday 8pm or I would be BAA'd from uploading.Tongue
saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
14 Nov 2018 7:57AM

Quote:I'm in now.

I thought I'd better Ram my entry into the gallery before Wednesday 8pm or I would be BAA'd from uploading.Tongue

🏆 Here's your prize for groan of the day, Eddie. Don't give up the day job for a career in stand-up comedy.Tongue
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
14 Nov 2018 1:43PM
Well I've got a pic - off the phone and the quality is not great. Probably best not viewed large!
saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
14 Nov 2018 1:49PM

Quote:Probably best not viewed large!

Like my selfies, then.
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
14 Nov 2018 2:08PM

Quote:

Like my selfies, then.

Why do you think I have a huge collection of masks? Smile Not that I've used any for a few years........
saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
14 Nov 2018 2:30PM

Quote:
Quote:

Like my selfies, then.

Why do you think I have a huge collection of masks? Smile .

To scare people, obviously. Your visage certainly doesn't cause any nightmares!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.