cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
14 Nov 2018 4:47PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Probably best not viewed large!

Like my selfies, then.

Why do you think I have a huge collection of masks? Smile .

To scare people, obviously. Your visage certainly doesn't cause any nightmares!

Jolly decent of you to say so Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
14 Nov 2018 8:00PM
Stop! Back soon, just legging it down to the offie for something red...
saltireblue Plus
8 8.7k 34 Norway
14 Nov 2018 8:10PM
Right then, better get on with it before you lot get fed up and leg it, or before I get totally legless (where is that glass of red...?).
Who else is old enough to remember Legs & Co? Took over from Pam's People on TOTP. Back in the day when skirt lengths competed with curtain pelmets to be shortest...luverly jubly and compulsive Thursday evening viewing.
Anyway, it is good to see that some of you managed to shake a leg and others managed to show a leg and find suitable subjects which you could point your thingies at. And not one image containing any leggings.
As an aside, I can tell you today's piece of useless information: In Norwegian, leg is an abbreviation for legitimasjon, which means the same as ID or identity in English. Not a lot of people know that, well, apart from roughly five and a half million Norwegians and sundry others (including yours truly) who speak the lingo.
Lego has nothing to do with legs, and leggo! means let go.

So, to your entries.

Dave: More legs than you can shake a stick at, mate. Two gee-gees, some moo-moos in the background and the pylon army all standing on four legs. Can't be arsed counting them, I'll leave that to you.

Linda: Being a red-blooded male, an image of two birds and their four legs normally gets me going, so extra brownie points for the shapely female ones, at least. Wink

Phil: Looks like rejects from the female underwear section of Grace Brothers, showing off their range of hosiery.

Eddie: See you got your mates to pose for youWink. You go horse riding and come home with a photo of sheep...

Alison: Hands up, I have to admit to viewing large. That pooch looks very overweight, poor thing. Something both you and I can thankfully not say.

And so the decision. Unlike Theresa May's cabinet, there was no disagreement nor resignations, not even a huff or flounce. The whole jury of one was in total and unanimous agreement.

The winner, by a short leg this week, and holder of the Golden Thighbone is Dave.
Apologies to those who all came second, and congratulations to Dave.
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.8k 1 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2018 8:24PM
Wow thanks you Malc - Now I've a challenge, what to set as this weeks challenge. Back in a while.

cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
14 Nov 2018 8:27PM
Congratulations to Dave and thanks to Malc for your usual expert supervision of entrants and entertaining waffle..
Thanks for the challenge Malc. And well done Dave - lovely bit of light, especially on the rear of the white horse. Looks very tranquil there. Smile
14 Nov 2018 9:08PM
Well done Dave and thanks for the challenge and entertainment Malc.

sjr 1 338 England
14 Nov 2018 9:11PM
Congratulation Dave.
Apologies for my no show this week and I had a brilliant idea too Wink
My poor excuse is I had Monday off work so in my head having only done 2 days work so far its only Tuesday.
EddieAC Plus
14 2.2k 2 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2018 5:08AM
Well done Dave and a big thanks to Malc for this week! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.