Weekly Black & White Challenge - ending 8pm Wednesday 19th December - NEGATIVE SPACE

saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
19 Dec 2018 6:37PM

Quote:
Quote:I hope IL (sat on her throne in a heated palace) knows how bloody cold we're getting taking outdoor shots. Grin
Now home for a whisky shot...TongueWink

I said nothing about having to go outside to do your photo - it's perfectly feasible to do an appropriate image from the warmth and comfort of your own home Tongue

Exactly...Chris was contemplating an indoor shot earlier today...no idea how it went though...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
19 Dec 2018 6:39PM

Quote:Love your office, Alison. Malc, is that one of the pics you took when you visited,?

I was indeed privileged to be privy to the inner sanctum, yes.Wink Get it? Privy?...
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
19 Dec 2018 6:40PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:I hope IL (sat on her throne in a heated palace) knows how bloody cold we're getting taking outdoor shots. Grin

I said nothing about having to go outside to do your photo - it's perfectly feasible to do an appropriate image from the warmth and comfort of your own home Tongue

Exactly...Chris was contemplating an indoor shot earlier today...no idea how it went though...

That was just our little secret Malc. Blush
saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
19 Dec 2018 6:41PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That was just our little secret Malc. Blush

Safe with me, ChrisWink
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
19 Dec 2018 7:39PM

Quote:Safe with me, ChrisWink

Don't trust him Chris !!!!! Smile
Well folks, that's me in for the week, with a festive take on the theme.

Taken in the warmth of my bedroom - no chilly fingers or toes for me this week! Grin
saltireblue Plus
8 8.8k 35 Norway
19 Dec 2018 7:46PM

Quote:

Many thanks for the vote of confidence,ILTongue
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
19 Dec 2018 7:57PM

Quote:
Quote:

Many thanks for the vote of confidence,ILTongue

You're most welcome Minion Tongue

It's almost 8pm so I'm going to go and wash up and then will take a look at your offerings.........
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
19 Dec 2018 8:15PM
Oh. Have i got it wrong? Thought we had another week! Sad
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
19 Dec 2018 8:16PM

Quote:Oh. Have i got it wrong? Tbought we had another week! Sad

Sorry - it's the next challenge - ie. the one that tonight's winner sets - that will last a fortnight so that they don't have to worry about judging on Boxing Day.

I'll be happy to give you a bit extra time if matters got confused and you have an image to upload?
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
19 Dec 2018 8:19PM
Too late. Just got stuck into apple pie and ice cream. Sorry, Malc's fault. He put me off. Sad
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
19 Dec 2018 8:23PM

Quote:Too late. Just got stuck into apple pie and ice cream. Sorry, Malc's fault. He put me off. Sad

yum - sounds like a much better way to occupy your time Smile I've just had a banana as pudding after my tomato soup and baguette dinner Smile

I guess I'd better look at the pics now I've finally sat down!
cattyal Plus
13 8.7k 6 England
19 Dec 2018 8:50PM
Back again and firstly thanks everyone for joining in this week. No thanks to any of you for making judging so difficult and I've been faffing about trying to make a decision.

I have finally decided to award first prize to Billy No Mates so over to you Malc to get a new challenge started!

Don't forget - I'm allowing two weeks for the next challenge so you don't need to worry about it over the Christmas break - I'm generous like that (sometimes)...........
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.8k 1 United Kingdom
19 Dec 2018 8:55PM
Thanks for host Alison and a good choice as victor. Well done Malc.
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
19 Dec 2018 8:56PM
Aw, sweet shot Malc. I love sheep. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.