WEX Deals: Use code 10CAN to save 10% on select Canon lenses

Weekly Black & White Challenge - ending 8pm Wednesday 20th May 2020 - STRAIGHT LINES

cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
14 May 2020 8:53AM
Challenge time and looking at Malc's list that he kindly updated recently, I see there's not much we haven't covered - it's getting harder and harder to come up with something new.

So - I'm not doing something new Smile Whilst stood in the kitchen waiting for my teacakes to toast I noticed the wire storage rack, in the living room the vertical blinds and thought what the heck - lets go for Straight Lines again - gives you lots of options in or out of the home hopefully!

Meanwhile I'm almost ready to head off into the sunshine and do my usual bridle path walk .........

The Rules
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8.Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
14 May 2020 12:09PM
- it's getting harder and harder to come up with something new.

I just look at the list and try and reword so it migh look new.... Blush

At least we're allowed out a bit more to widen our opportunities.

EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
14 May 2020 8:59PM
It's sometimes easier just to pick something from the bottom of the list as it does not hurt to go over something again.

The last time I tried to do something clever it put people off and there was only one entry. Smile
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
16 May 2020 1:08PM

Quote:It's sometimes easier just to pick something from the bottom of the list as it does not hurt to go over something again.

The last time I tried to do something clever it put people off and there was only one entry. Smile

Oh I don't do clever - I leave that for other people Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
19 May 2020 7:05PM
Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I forgot what day it was and now I'm in the middle of preparing my 31st wedding anniversary dinner. I could have a go but I've had a couple of gins and need to crack on while I'm still able. Sorry A.
Sad
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
19 May 2020 7:25PM
That's ok Chris - it's Tuesday today Smile
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
19 May 2020 7:26PM
But Happy Anniversary! Have another gin!
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
19 May 2020 7:28PM

Quote:That's ok Chris - it's Tuesday today Smile

Grin Gawd. Either lockdown or the gin's getting to me. I can't believe that. Grin Tks Alison. No excuse now, unless i can blame the hangover.
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
19 May 2020 8:00PM

Quote:

Grin Gawd. Either lockdown or the gin's getting to me. I can't believe that. Grin Tks Alison. No excuse now, unless i can blame the hangover.

Ha - I have to keep checking what day it is - I've been off for the duration and keep losing track Smile
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
19 May 2020 8:04PM

Quote:

So Chris, are you a bottle have empty or a bottle half full person...... WinkGrin
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
19 May 2020 8:31PM

Quote:
Quote:

So Chris, are you a bottle have empty or a bottle half full person...... WinkGrin

Oh, im not even a person until the bottle's empty. Blush
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
20 May 2020 7:52PM
I've just noticed that it's almost 8pm - any last minute entries better get a wiggle on!
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
20 May 2020 9:23PM
Where did that last hour go? Serves me right for watching the box.......

A decision has been made and I won't hang around - I will say thanks to everyone for playing this week and hopefully you will all come out to play with the next incumbent who is Chris aka Slowsong for A Selection of Straight Lines.

Now I can have a jam tart Smile
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
20 May 2020 9:28PM
Well done Chris and thanks for keeping us on the straight and narrow for the week Alison.

Now go and enjoy your tart.
EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
20 May 2020 9:31PM
Well done Chris and many thanks to IL for this weeks fun!! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.