Weekly Black & White Challenge ending 8pm 19th September ~ Football Team NICKNAMES

sjr 2 570 England
17 Sep 2018 6:44AM
OK I have had my shots, passport is at the ready for border control at Watford Gap this Northern bloke is off darn sarf if they let me in.
I have a phone reminder set for Wednesday Wink as I probably wont have a clue what time or day I'm on this week.
Keep them pictures coming and lets see who tops the league come Wednesday Wink.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
9 10.1k 41 Norway
17 Sep 2018 7:52AM

Quote:OK I have had my shots, passport is at the ready for border control at Watford Gap this Northern bloke is off darn sarf if they let me in.
I have a phone reminder set for Wednesday Wink as I probably wont have a clue what time or day I'm on this week.

I've had a word, the border guard with the ginger moustache will see you through for a tenner in the passport.
Sheffield? Who are they? Come on you Blades!
sjr 2 570 England
17 Sep 2018 10:16PM

Quote:
Quote:OK I have had my shots, passport is at the ready for border control at Watford Gap this Northern bloke is off darn sarf if they let me in.

I've had a word, the border guard with the ginger moustache will see you through for a tenner in the passport.
Sheffield? Who are they? Come on you Blades!

OK rumbled so new rule anyone photographing sharp cutting implements will be automatically disqualified.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.7k 1 United Kingdom
19 Sep 2018 10:52AM
A quick trip to the local Historic Quay and a few Canons do it - Arsenal come on the Gunners
SlowSong Plus
11 8.5k 30 England
19 Sep 2018 4:18PM
This is probably the nearest footbally thing I'm ever likely to do, disqualified or not. Tongue
sjr 2 570 England
19 Sep 2018 6:11PM

Quote:This is probably the nearest footbally thing I'm ever likely to do, disqualified or not. Tongue

You just had too didnít you. Tongue
saltireblue Plus
9 10.1k 41 Norway
19 Sep 2018 6:30PM

Quote:
Quote:This is probably the nearest footbally thing I'm ever likely to do, disqualified or not. Tongue

You just had too didnít you. Tongue

*sniggers like Mutley*
SlowSong Plus
11 8.5k 30 England
19 Sep 2018 6:38PM
Well i was going to do the hammer thing but i couldn't get to them as there was a spider web in the way, complete with stonking great spider. And only had Merlot in the house, so needs must. Smile
sjr 2 570 England
19 Sep 2018 7:14PM
Less than a hour to go. Please accept my apologies if I'm a little late as I'm off to the pub in minute so may lose track of time. I will also be taking advise from a work colleague who's has photography experience from his mother who was a pro photographer so no bias against the blade picture.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.5k 30 England
19 Sep 2018 7:32PM

Quote:I will also be taking advise from a work colleague who's has photography experience from his mother who was a pro photographer so no bias against the blade picture.

Bovvered ...... 😬
sjr 2 570 England
19 Sep 2018 8:08PM
Ok times up back soon with a winner.
But as a slight aside and apologies for stepping on Daveís toes but itís fitting considering where I am working this week hereís my gunners interpretation
304970_1537384087.jpg

19 Sep 2018 8:18PM

Quote:... hereís my gunners interpretation ..

Ah! Clever. Dammit - missed an opportunity there!!!!! 😣
sjr 2 570 England
19 Sep 2018 9:09PM
Thanks all. Excellent all round you have made it so difficult it really was tough and I did change my mind so mind so many times but I have come to a decision and I am going for EddieAC and his foxís mints.
Congratulations Eddie over to you and for the stress Iím off for another Guinness.
Cheers
petebfrance 8 2.8k France
19 Sep 2018 9:21PM
Well done, Eddie and thanks for the really imaginative challenge Simon.
19 Sep 2018 9:34PM
Well done Eddie. Like the technique - I may have to give it a go sometime. 😉

Great theme Simon. When I saw the entries I have to admit to thinking how glad I was that it wasn't me judging! Enjoy the pint.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.