Black Friday Deals For Photographers

Weekly Black & White Challenge ending 8pm Wednesday 18th November - PAPER

EddieAC Plus
15 2.9k 2 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2020 8:40PM

Quote:
Quote:Sorry guys and gals, a bit of a failure today. Rather busy at home this week as the eight year old had spent an hour with three relatives for childcare purposes but two of whom it turns out had covid.

So Isolating and tested negative but I ran out of time while dealing with day to day stuff. (The eight year old, having autism & ADHD is rather a handful). Smile

It's OK Eddie, you can have my colour entry... BlushTongueWink

Phew!! Thanks Dave!!

Did I win?? Wink
JawDborn 8 1.3k 1 England
18 Nov 2020 8:40PM

Quote:Incidentally.... I'm blaming new glasses for 1st upload.
And yes... I did go to Specsavers.

Are they sunglasses?
saltireblue Plus
10 11.2k 68 Norway
18 Nov 2020 8:44PM

Quote:Sorry guys and gals, a bit of a failure today. Rather busy at home this week as the eight year old had spent an hour with three relatives for childcare purposes but two of whom it turns out had covid.

So Isolating and tested negative but I ran out of time while dealing with day to day stuff. (The eight year old, having autism & ADHD is rather a handful). Smile

Priorities, Eddie...you and your family always come first, mate...good luck!
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.8k 7 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2020 8:47PM

Quote:
Quote:Incidentally.... I'm blaming new glasses for 1st upload.
And yes... I did go to Specsavers.

Are they sunglasses?

Given an 89.99 pair off the shelf ended up over 300 I expect x-ray, infrared and the latest detail enhancements built in.
EddieAC Plus
15 2.9k 2 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2020 8:52PM

Quote:

Priorities, Eddie...you and your family always come first, mate...good luck!

Many thanks Malc!!

I would have been back at work yesterday after paternity leave but had to stay off as there are people with health issues and I had to avoid everyone just in case.

Incidentally, both relatives are okay now with one asymptomatic and the other recovering in hospital.
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
18 Nov 2020 8:56PM
Back again - thanks everyone for playing this week - a modest but nice selection of images. I shall be generous and excuse you Eddie - sounds like you have your hands full .....

A decision has been made and with no waffle would like to declare Phil this weeks winner with his rolled up paper. I hand the baton over with pleasure and can now sit back and take it easy.......
EddieAC Plus
15 2.9k 2 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2020 8:59PM
Many thanks IL!! Will do better this weekend. Smile
saltireblue Plus
10 11.2k 68 Norway
18 Nov 2020 9:09PM
Well done, Phil, thank you, IL and good luck to Eddie.
SlowSong Plus
12 9.3k 30 England
18 Nov 2020 9:10PM
Well done, Phil.
It was a good excuse to investigate some old hisory stuff, so tks Alison. Smile
philstan 4 495 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2020 9:11PM
Thank you Alison for the award of the baton. Thinking cap to be found but, first, hat's off to Eddie for coping with all life keeps throwing up.

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.8k 7 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2020 9:17PM
Well done Phil and thanks for the challenge Alison.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.