Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Weekly Black & White Challenge ending 8pm Wednesday 4th September 2019 ~ Jobs

SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
3 Sep 2019 6:33PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Was really busy today and forgot all about it. Will try tomorrow but unless we get a nice dog around my pic might be a bit boring. Do photocopiers count?

No photocopiers or printers as that's my job fixing the damn things. They all work fine until the customer is allowed to use them.

Sssppllluutterrrrrr!!!! When some clever clogs invents a copier that actually likes paper I'll be a happy worker. Grin

Don't get me started on paper.

Grin How about ink? . Got covered in yellow powder last week changing a cartridge. Makes you wonder if we really are in the 21st century.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
3 Sep 2019 10:59PM
Well I am in and like Dave I have gone for a slightly different interpretation of the theme. Smile
sjr 2 567 England
4 Sep 2019 5:15AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Was really busy today and forgot all about it. Will try tomorrow but unless we get a nice dog around my pic might be a bit boring. Do photocopiers count?

No photocopiers or printers as that's my job fixing the damn things. They all work fine until the customer is allowed to use them.

Sssppllluutterrrrrr!!!! When some clever clogs invents a copier that actually likes paper I'll be a happy worker. Grin

Don't get me started on paper.

Grin How about ink? . Got covered in yellow powder last week changing a cartridge. Makes you wonder if we really are in the 21st century.

Powder is ok as long as you wash it in cold water (hot water sets it)
Ink is a nightmare, I hate ink which is ironic as I am covered in tattoos.
sjr 2 567 England
4 Sep 2019 5:23AM
Right I'm off to work to do someone else's job. Long day ahead delivery boy, engineer and trainer all in one job today whilst being told how to do the job by someone sat in an office hundreds of miles away in the least productive and expensive way possible!
so I will be in a foul mood later.
Lets hope all your wonderful pictures cheer me up when I get home.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
4 Sep 2019 12:38PM
Job done!
sjr 2 567 England
4 Sep 2019 7:03PM
OK just one hour to go.
sjr 2 567 England
4 Sep 2019 8:14PM
Sorry I nodded off. Times up.
We are going to do a little unpaid overtime.

Just a quick dog walk to get some air then I will do my job of judging
sjr 2 567 England
4 Sep 2019 9:04PM
Thanks all. Great to see a little look into what some of you used to do in your daily life and what others were up too that you came across in your day and one of you doing some diy could that picture be described as bog standard?

But our winner this week is Malc (saltireblue)
A wonderful grab shot with the imposing looking figure on the poster looking down, brilliant.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.6k 1 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2019 9:06PM
Well done Malc, and thanks for the challenge Simon - even if it brought back the nightmares of the 8am-4pm
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
4 Sep 2019 9:09PM
I bow to your judgement, Simon - well-placed or otherwise is for others to decide - but as chief bottle-washer, your word is set in stone, so I thank you for the honour of having to find a new challenge, and the difficult bit, remembering to come back in a weeks time and judge it.
Put another way, thank you.Smile
Well done to all the other hard-working (yes, retirement can be hard work, too) entrants for their efforts.
petebfrance 7 2.8k France
4 Sep 2019 9:09PM
Well done Malc and thanks for the challenge SimonSmile
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
4 Sep 2019 9:10PM
Congratulations Malc Smile Thanks for looking after the rabble Simon!
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2019 9:12PM
Well done Malc and many thanks to Simon for this week. Smile
4 Sep 2019 9:18PM
Good one Malc. Thanks for the challenge Simon.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
4 Sep 2019 9:51PM
Good observation malc. Tks Simon.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.