ZEISS Lens Discounts - Save Up To £220!

Weekly Black & White Challenge ending 8pm Wednesday 8th August 2018 ~ The Pub

sjr 2 513 England
1 Aug 2018 9:13PM
I had forgotten it was Wednesday so nearly didn't check the results to this weeks challenge but pleased to see the doodle took me to victory.
So this weeks theme is inspired by what I was on the computer actually looking at...........NO NOT THAT!

This week is the second week of National Pub Fortnight so your challenge this week is your picture must simply include a Pub/Bar inside or out.
If you do choose to go inside please drink responsibly.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judgeís decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. If you purchase a drink in said pub send your receipts to our IL for a refund.
9. Have fun
10. Disclaimer rule 8 is just a joke.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
1 Aug 2018 9:25PM
Delighted to see Rule 10 Smile
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
1 Aug 2018 10:17PM
Hmmm!! Difficult to get a photo if I'm in landscape orientation!!! Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
2 Aug 2018 8:18AM

Quote:Hmmm!! Difficult to get a photo if I'm in landscape orientation!!! Smile

That's what tilt screens as for!Tongue
sjr 2 513 England
3 Aug 2018 12:51PM
Not time for a bump yet but my Facebook page has just informed me its International Beer Day today (who said Facebook is not useful)
So I will go to the pub and have a beer to help subconsciously inspire you all for your pub pictures.
304970_1533297061.jpg

adrian_w Plus
11 3.8k 4 England
3 Aug 2018 3:19PM
Trooper is meh, but Dizzy Blonde is good. If those are your bottles keep hold of the Blondes. Robinsons are changing the labels because they are now regarded as sexist, so those will become collectors items in the future.
sjr 2 513 England
3 Aug 2018 4:42PM

Quote:Trooper is meh, but Dizzy Blonde is good. If those are your bottles keep hold of the Blondes. Robinsons are changing the labels because they are now regarded as sexist, so those will become collectors items in the future.

I had read that about dizzy shame its a bit pc gone mad again. Maybe I will keep one and drink the other 2.
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
3 Aug 2018 6:21PM
There have always been blonde beers. Don't know what all the fuss is about.
KrazyKA 3 1.2k United Kingdom
4 Aug 2018 1:31PM
Oh no, I was in a local pub yesterday, only the second time since living here (8 years) but I didnít know this was the topic. Had Nikon with me as well.... Sad
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
4 Aug 2018 1:32PM

Quote:Oh no, I was in a local pub yesterday, only the second time since living here (8 years) but I didnít know this was the topic. Had Nikon with me as well.... Sad
You hadn't been drinking that blonde beer, had you? Grin
4 Aug 2018 1:34PM

Quote:. You hadn't been drinking that blonde beer, had you? Grin

No, cola n about 1/3 Budweiser, not together Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
4 Aug 2018 1:44PM

Quote:
Quote:. You hadn't been drinking that blonde beer, had you? Grin

No, cola n about 1/3 Budweiser, not together Smile

So, no beer then? Bud doesn't count as beerWink
4 Aug 2018 2:04PM

Quote:.

So, no beer then? Bud doesn't count as beer

I didn't even want that really. Don't really drink much alcohol these days. Plus it was so hot anyway. Something else I don't do - sit in the sun!
adrian_w Plus
11 3.8k 4 England
5 Aug 2018 12:09PM

Quote:There have always been blonde beers. Don't know what all the fuss is about.

The adjective "dizzy" and the illustration are perceived to be patronising & degrading to modern women.
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
5 Aug 2018 12:15PM

Quote:
Quote:There have always been blonde beers. Don't know what all the fuss is about.

The adjective "dizzy" and the illustration are perceived to be patronising & degrading to modern women.

Oh really? I never knew .......Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.