Your chance to win a Nikon Z 50 Camera Kit!

Weekly Black And White Challenge - Discussion

cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
24 Jun 2020 4:04PM

Quote:
Quote:I'm hoping that a snap taken on my long walk will be acceptable - it's not in my immediate neighbourhood but a 20 minute walk up the road. It's where I've been wandering since lockdown.

I meant to keep my eyes open as I left the house on Monday but confess I completely forgot and I have no plans to leave the house today!

A neighbourhood has no predefined size, and can be bigger if you wield more powerWink
Who is more powerful then IL?

Indeed - I am queen of all I survey Smile I figured comfortable walking distance can encompass my neighbourhood - I've been walking up there since the first week of lockdown and it's been good seeing the lane and fields change as the weeks go by. The really really bad news is that I'm back at work on Thursday week Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
24 Jun 2020 5:09PM
Just under 3 hours to go to get your entries in. If you haven't been out in the 'hood, you'd better get a wiggle on!
27 Jun 2020 4:50PM
Well, I'm back and in with one for this week already - earlier than ever for me, I think.
A reed diffuser, viewed from above.
Hope you like it. Smile
1 Jul 2020 12:57PM
Just realised that my image for this week might be ambiguous as regards the source of the water stream - perhaps I should have included the end of my hosepipe? Blush
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
1 Jul 2020 2:03PM

Quote:.../...perhaps I should have included the end of my hosepipe? Blush

In which case you would have to remember to add the adult tag.Wink
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
1 Jul 2020 5:40PM
@Eddie:

Quote:I never knew thinking up a subject for a photo could be such a drain on the mind.

Brain drain, I think...Tongue
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
1 Jul 2020 6:02PM
Less than two hours to go folks!
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
1 Jul 2020 8:03PM
Time's up peeps - I'll try not to take too long to return with a result - but no promises!
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
2 Jul 2020 5:02PM
Good to see a new participant this week - mammarazzi - but it appears the image may have been taken before the date, so have sent her a pm for clarification.Smile
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
2 Jul 2020 6:38PM

Quote:Good to see a new participant this week - mammarazzi - but it appears the image may have been taken before the date, so have sent her a pm for clarification.Smile

Thanks for being on the ball Malc - I've been somewhat distracted by the prospect of going back to work Sad
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
2 Jul 2020 6:39PM

Quote:
Quote:Good to see a new participant this week - mammarazzi - but it appears the image may have been taken before the date, so have sent her a pm for clarification.Smile

Thanks for being on the ball Malc - I've been somewhat distracted by the prospect of going back to work Sad

Lucky. I had just woken up from my after lunch nap and had not yet started on my mid-afternoon snooze.Wink
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
2 Jul 2020 6:41PM

Quote:
Quote:

Lucky. I had just woken up from my after lunch nap and had not yet started on my mid-afternoon snooze.Wink

You poor soul - you have such a hard life!
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.3k 2 United Kingdom
2 Jul 2020 6:43PM

Quote: I've been somewhat distracted by the prospect of going back to work Sad

Work ????? A period between school and retirement. I do remember it.
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
2 Jul 2020 6:45PM

Quote:
Quote: I've been somewhat distracted by the prospect of going back to work Sad

Work ????? A period between school and retirement. I do remember it.

A very long period as well - I've been in this job for 31 or 32 years - Ive lost track!
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
2 Jul 2020 6:47PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You poor soul - you have such a hard life!

Oh, I know, I know...you don't know the half of it!Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.