Get 5% off Loupedeck CT with code: Ephotozine5

Weekly Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wed. 26th Aug. 2020 - A sense of speed

saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
26 Aug 2020 8:18PM
Sorry about the delay...but by the time I got back to the sofa, from filling my glass, it was empty again, so had to return to the kitchen...🍷🍷🍷

Anyways, as we all know, as that old cliche goes, there can only be one winner - except in the case of a dead heat, of course, in which case there can be joint winners, so with that in mind I'll use the KISS principle and name only one winner, thus also ensuring the continuation of tradition.

So, without any further todo - I forgot to get more in today when I was at the shops - I'll announce the winner.

Ladies and gentlemen. Direct from an acclaimed season at The Windmill, the weekly b&w challenge is proud to present our winner this week....let's give it up for Edddie!!!! Yeeeeaaaahhh!!!
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.6k 7 United Kingdom
26 Aug 2020 8:23PM
Well done Eddie and thanks to you Malc.
EddieAC Plus
15 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
26 Aug 2020 8:32PM
Holy rotor blades Batman!!!

Many thanks Malc!! I will endeavour to come up with a new theme overnight and post probably early in the morning. Smile
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
26 Aug 2020 8:43PM
Congrats Eddie - and a job well done Malc - your waffling is as top notch as ever Tongue
26 Aug 2020 8:55PM
Well done Windy Miller! - I mean, Eddie. Nice one! 🙂

Thanks to Malc too, both for this week's fun and the entertaining summary at the end. 😆
SlowSong Plus
12 9.3k 30 England
26 Aug 2020 9:43PM
Oh, Eddie. This is such fun. Made me laugh. Grin
philstan 3 468 United Kingdom
26 Aug 2020 9:57PM
Well done Eddie. Thanks for the challenge Malc.
clicknimagine Plus
10 711 101 India
27 Aug 2020 3:35AM
Very Well Done to Eddie, and Thanks to Malc for the challenge, and for a great speech...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.