Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Weekly Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wed 23rd October 2019 - Cutlery

cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
17 Oct 2019 11:06AM
Challenge time again and this week Iím going to let you all stay warm and toasty indoors (despite it actually being a lovely sunny day here in Cheltenham today) and shall give you the subject of Cutlery to produce a masterpiece from.

I know itís been done before but hard luck Smile

Everyone happy?

The usual rules:
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judgeís decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
5 3.6k 1 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2019 11:36AM
Shame I've retired, those knives in my back would have been handy..... 😉
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
20 Oct 2019 6:59PM
Many thanks to that kind and thoughtful IL (all hail!) who allowed us the luxury of staying indoors this week.
Because of the weather and my ongoing back problems, I am indeed grateful to her.
Entry entered...
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
20 Oct 2019 7:22PM

Quote:Many thanks to that kind and thoughtful IL (all hail!) who allowed us the luxury of staying indoors this week.
Because of the weather and my ongoing back problems, I am indeed grateful to her.
Entry entered...

Tut. Favouritism.
Get a room you two. Tongue
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
20 Oct 2019 7:43PM

Quote:
Quote:Many thanks to that kind and thoughtful IL (all hail!) who allowed us the luxury of staying indoors this week.
Entry entered...

Tut. Favouritism.

You paying for it???
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.6k 1 United Kingdom
20 Oct 2019 7:43PM
At first Mrs D thought I putting the camera in the dishwasher.

Then I explained Alison wanted to see our cutlery, there was a pause..... shook head and left.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
20 Oct 2019 7:50PM

Quote:
Quote:
Entry entered...

Tut. Favouritism.

You paying for it???

Romantic Grin
23 Oct 2019 5:51PM
Haven't entered anything in this group for a few weeks as I've been incredibly busy at work and extremely tired as a consequence. But as we're away on holiday in the van this week and Alison very obligingly set a challenge I could manage with limited rig, I thought I'd enter this week. 😊
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
23 Oct 2019 5:56PM
Sounds like at least two peeps are happy then Smile I've not looked at any of the offerings yet but shall endeavour to return around 8pm! I've only had to check what the challenge is once this week only to remember that I set it.......
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
23 Oct 2019 8:12PM
time's up - well it was about 12 minutes ago - back in a bit with the results
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
23 Oct 2019 9:10PM
Back again and thank you for an excellent selection of entries this week.

As usual I shall get straight to the results as I'm useless at entertaining waffle so shall declare Linda with Tartanised this weeks winner and hereby happily hand over the baton

I shall now shut up as Ledley has just launched himself on my lap and grabbed my left arm.......
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
23 Oct 2019 9:15PM
Good choice, IL. Well done, Linda. (And all the other entrants.
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
23 Oct 2019 9:17PM
Well done Linda and many thanks IL for this week!! Smile
petebfrance 7 2.8k France
23 Oct 2019 9:19PM
Congrats Linda and thanks for the challenge AlisonSmile
23 Oct 2019 9:37PM
Oh dear! That wasn't part of the master plan! 🤔 However, I'm delighted you liked it. 😁

Commiserations to everyone else; all of you submitted great shots, as always.

I shall now retire to contemplate what challenge to occupy you all with over the next 7 days. Watch this space... But do have a good night's sleep first!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.