Weekly Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wed 30th October 2019 - Repurposed newspaper

EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
28 Oct 2019 6:09PM

Quote:
Quote:Well, I've taken mine now. No need for the adult box to be ticked but I'm in it using newspaper in the bathroom for something the wife has used it for (not unmentionable purposes). Smile

Curlers in your beard???

Not quite but maybe I can perm it when it grows long again. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

30 Oct 2019 8:14PM
Okie dokie. Time's up. Just got in from work with a takeaway for dinner. So bear with me. I'll be back to see what you rustled up for me shortly.... 😊
30 Oct 2019 9:16PM
OK. I'm back.

A small but very select collection of images for me to peruse this week. Two hats, one cleaning rag but not a chip wrapper or sailing boat to be seen. And thankfully the only dirty paper in the smallest room hasn't come from off a string! 😝 Phew!

Shout out to Malc's model for being such a good sport. Or was she plied with that full bottle of wine so she passed out and became an unwitting subject? 🤔

I think Eddie deliberately selected a shot that would facilitate a selfie. (Going for a medal?) Or perhaps he was just too afraid to ask the better half to model that particular subject for him? 🤔🤣

And Alison's model is very obliging too. Can't imagine either of my two letting me do that to them!

So, down to the nitty-gritty...

I was really tempted by Ledley who is looking as gorgeous (if baffled) as ever. But this week the punishment... sorry.... honour goes to...
... Eddie for doing a great job at balancing the difficult lighting. But I'm sure I see a bit he missed.... more practice needed! But enough selfies for now! 😉
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
30 Oct 2019 9:41PM
Congratulations Eddie and thanks Linda for running the show this week - a shame about the lack of pics but better than none Smile

I had thought about doing a boat but by the time I got hold of a paper the big puddles had all gone - darn Smile
30 Oct 2019 9:44PM
Many thanks Linda!! Smile I actually thought that one of the other two models would have sealed it. Grin

My wife hates having her photo taken so hence it had to be me. Hopefully yes, I should stay behind the camera for a while! Tongue

Okay, a cuppa, a few thoughts and will post a new theme as soon as I think of one.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
31 Oct 2019 6:58AM
Well done to the selfie king and thanks for the challenge, LInda.

This was staged at my local fjord in a temperature of just 2c, so all kudos to mrs. salty for bravely/foolishly agreeing to pose for me.
31 Oct 2019 8:58AM
I hope Mrs Salty got a nice cup of Hot Chocolate afterwards Malc!! Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
31 Oct 2019 9:06AM

Quote:I hope Mrs Salty got a nice cup of Hot Chocolate afterwards Malc!! Smile

Ha! I should cocoa!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.