Exclusive ePHOTOzine offer - 20% off Mistubishi CP-M15E Bundle!

Weekly Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wednesday 16th September 2020 - SUPPORTIVE

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.6k 7 United Kingdom
16 Sep 2020 9:34PM
Well done Eddie and thanks to you Linda for supporting our interest in take pictures.
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
16 Sep 2020 9:57PM
Congratulations Eddie - thanks Linda for running the show.

I never really gave the doofer a chance - maybe I should - it might actually come in handy for the tabletop bugs I do out in the garden. It'll probably go away and gather more dust but will try it!
EddieAC Plus
15 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
16 Sep 2020 10:00PM

Quote:Thanks to everyone for taking part and apologies to Eddie it had to be someone (sorry!)

Many thanks Linda!! Smile

No need to apologise, always grateful when I can get someone to like a photo I have taken. Wink

I was one of those guys in the corridor too, reading some of the notice boards to pass the time, pacing up and down a bit and sanitizing my hands more times than I care to remember. Watching a nurse push a newborn baby along the corridor closely followed by the parents, worried looks on their faces. I just hope things turn out okay for all of them as it did for us.

I will post a new theme in the morning. Smile

philstan 3 452 United Kingdom
16 Sep 2020 10:41PM
Well done Eddie and thanks for the challenge Linda.
clicknimagine Plus
10 689 101 India
17 Sep 2020 1:19AM
Well Done Eddie...Thanks Linda for giving that lovely challenge...
saltireblue Plus
10 11.0k 66 Norway
17 Sep 2020 7:17AM
Well done Eddie on finding a human side to the theme, and good to see diversity in the entries.
Many thanks, Linda, for what was a thought-provoking theme, which I now see I didn't read thoroughly, otherwise my image would have been completely different...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.