Save 10% On Used Camera Equipment & Lenses From CameraWorld! Use ePHOTO at checkout.

Weekly Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wednesday 31 July 2019 - Shadows

saltireblue Plus
9 9.6k 35 Norway
31 Jul 2019 8:04PM

Quote:You could borrow Mrs Salty's eye shadow ....... Grin

I'm not allowed to do that any more, since she walked in on me...Blush

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
31 Jul 2019 8:42PM
Actually things did go a bit pear-shaped didn't they? Apologies to all - I shall remember not to set such a challenge again!

I almost wished I could join in the challenge as there are lots of fences and railings and wotnot on my way to work and they were throwing nice lines all over the place. Hey ho......

I shall award this week's 'first prize' to Dave for "Come on the Suns' Out" - so I take pleasure in handing over the baton to you Smile

Thanks peeps for joining in this week - hopefully Dave will come up with a challenge that's easier to do!
saltireblue Plus
9 9.6k 35 Norway
31 Jul 2019 8:44PM
Sorry, IL...I could have made a last-minute effort, but to be honest I was too knackered...Blush
Well done Dave.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
31 Jul 2019 9:00PM
Nice one Dave.
Pull your socks up, A. Tongue
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
31 Jul 2019 9:12PM
Just got back in from the cinema with Mrs D and our Grandsons..... After an evening of Spiderman it's topped of with finding I've been Judged.

Thanks Alison back soon with a topic.
31 Jul 2019 9:14PM
Well done Dave. Thanks for the challenging challenge Alison.
EddieAC 14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
31 Jul 2019 9:32PM
Well done Dave!! Smile

Not pear shaped at all. Just one of those weeks where life and opportunity didn't quite work for everyone. Many thanks for this week IL !! Smile
31 Jul 2019 9:58PM
Well done Dave.

Sorry for the no-show this week - like others the weather conspired against me! Sad But it was a good theme and I'm hoping I can still have a go at capturing some shadows soon. Like Malc, I also considered using artificial light, but that appeared to be against the rules which specifically stated "courtesy of the sun". Or perhaps I was just being too pedantic! Blush
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
31 Jul 2019 10:16PM

Quote:Nice one Dave.
Pull your socks up, A. Tongue

Harrumph Smile

Indeed Linda - I did hope for natural sun produced shadows but on reflection maybe that wasn't such a good idea Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.