Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

Weekly Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wednesday 9th September 2020 - Humour and Fun...

clicknimagine Plus
10 713 101 India
3 Sep 2020 5:52AM
It is a time for a new challenge, and this week i guarantee a lot of fun...The theme of this week is Humour and Fun, you simply have to find a member of ePHOTOzine, and portray his/her style of doing images, in your work...and please don't forget to mention the name of the victim GrinGrinGrin...

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. YOUR IMAGE MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE THEME IS ANNOUNCED.
3. The image must be uploaded in a comment in this thread by 8pm (UK time) on the following Wednesday.
4. Images must be B&W (or sepia toned).
5. Only one upload per member (or Malc gets busy deleting earlier entries).
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week's challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.

For new participants - please be aware that should you win, you will need to set a new challenge and judge it after 'closing time' the following Wednesday.

saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
4 Sep 2020 1:30PM
I think I'll do something in the style of saltireblue...Tongue
4 Sep 2020 1:44PM

Quote:I think I'll do something in the style of saltireblue...Tongue
😆😆😆

I was a bit baffled by this one at first. But actually, having trawled the site, I now have a couple of 'victims' in my sights...and a few ideas developing.

I wonder who should be worried?....🤔🙃
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.6k 7 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2020 1:48PM
We're booked into Belsay Hall next Tuesday - looks like the either Mrs or Mr Woolybill will be plagiarised for this one..... Smile
4 Sep 2020 1:55PM
Hope you have a nice time and get some suitable images. 🙂
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
4 Sep 2020 2:45PM
I'm setting up a hide in my garden in the hope of an out of focus robin turning up - no name, no shameTongue
clicknimagine Plus
10 713 101 India
4 Sep 2020 3:31PM
You can alter the name to avoid any legal action GrinGrinGrin, but it should be understandable by everyone...

clicknimagine...bleaknimagine
Malc...Talc

Or the like...i hope you all enjoy doing it, and as the rule suggests, it is just for fun...
4 Sep 2020 4:55PM
Oh I'm definitely holding on to the 'fun' bit of the theme...not a hope of doing them justice if I take it too seriously!!!
😆😂😂😂😂
4 Sep 2020 5:06PM

Quote:I'm setting up a hide in my garden in the hope of an out of focus robin turning up - no name, no shameTongue

We had one of those fly into our camper while we were on holiday. Beautiful little things. But my goodness, can they poop?!!! All over the bedding. It was a nightmare to get out!!! Had to scrub, soak and wash twice! 🙄
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
4 Sep 2020 5:23PM

Quote:
Quote:I'm setting up a hide in my garden in the hope of an out of focus robin turning up - no name, no shameTongue

We had one of those fly into our camper while we were on holiday. Beautiful little things. But my goodness, can they poop?!!! All over the bedding. It was a nightmare to get out!!! Had to scrub, soak and wash twice! 🙄

🤣🤣🤣
EddieAC Plus
15 2.9k 2 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2020 5:38PM
Well, if I can't come up with an idea soon then at least a selfie in the style of Dudler will do. Grin
4 Sep 2020 5:43PM

Quote:Well, if I can't come up with an idea soon then at least a selfie in the style of Dudler will do. Grin

😳😳😳😳😳😳!!!!!!
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
4 Sep 2020 6:04PM

Quote:Well, if I can't come up with an idea soon then at least a selfie in the style of Dudler will do. Grin

Just a reminder that adult images are not allowed in the forums...thankfully, in this case!Tongue
On the other hand...I would accept you as the bearded lady - provided the beard was long enough...
EddieAC Plus
15 2.9k 2 United Kingdom
4 Sep 2020 6:07PM

Quote:

Just a reminder that adult images are not allowed in the forums...thankfully, in this case!Tongue

Aww....spoilsports!!! TongueSmileGrin
SlowSong Plus
12 9.3k 30 England
4 Sep 2020 6:24PM

I'm sure that would be completely acceptable, as long as it was a tastefully done, with the inclusion of a strategically placed compact camera. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.