Get 5% off Loupedeck CT with code: Ephotozine5

Weekly Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wednesday 9th September 2020 - Humour and Fun...

saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
9 Sep 2020 3:19PM
Alan - whatriveristhis - is my chosen victim, as well as being one of my absolute favourite photographers here on ePz.
Many of his images are based on what he sees in nature. He always makes the very best use of selective light, always has a keen eye for things most of us wouldn't even see. Presentation-wise, very often presents images in square format, and almost inevitably with a wide, white border added. A touch of texture and grain are other ingredients.
My humble homage to his inimitable style of photography...
128530_1599670660.jpg
EXIF

clicknimagine Plus
10 711 101 India
9 Sep 2020 5:39PM
Amazing ability and of course the sense of humour you all have...a really tough decision, i have to make here, as there is still a few hours remaining to come to a conclusion, i shall announce it tomorrow...keep posting until 8 PM (UK time)...
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
9 Sep 2020 5:58PM
Had to change my entry...wasn't happy with how it looked after uploading....it last a lot of its vibrance...
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
9 Sep 2020 10:06PM
Huge apologies for no entry today - as usual I left it all to last minute - well I would have had an unexpected visitor turned up on my doorstep this evening and everything went pear-shaped!
9 Sep 2020 10:14PM

Quote:Huge apologies for no entry today - as usual I left it all to last minute - well I would have had an unexpected visitor turned up on my doorstep this evening and everything went pear-shaped!

Unexpected visitors? How exciting! Haven't had one of those.... well, all year!!!! 🤔

We missed your input. Just wondering (because I'm curious ... aka nosey) who your victim might have been. Are you willing to share? I promise to keep it secret. 😉

clicknimagine Plus
10 711 101 India
10 Sep 2020 4:46AM
Thanks to all of you once again for tolerating my weird idea for a week...

Dave...at first i was confused, but after your disclosure of victim's name, i got the point, the image linked by Malc there in pet and captive animal catagory, lol, almost same...

Linda...I really like your effort, crafting and your idea...i hope your victim will not mind...

Edward...you also have very good ability in image manipulation, first i saw his work in 2009 when i joined here, but now a days Scaramanga is not active here, i hope he will wake up here once again like in your image...

Malc...Alan is also one of my favourit photographer here, and you have tried to imitate his style very nicely...

It is very difficult to judge here, but if i keep in mind the purpose of the theme, the winner of this week is Linda...
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.6k 7 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2020 6:44AM
Well done Linda and thanks to you Sumnatha for keeping us occupied this week.
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.6k 7 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2020 6:45AM

Quote:
Dave...at first i was confused, .

I've confused many people over the years Sumnath, mostly myself Smile
10 Sep 2020 7:07AM
Oh wow! I wasn't expecting that one. But thank you Somnath. 🙂 And well done to everyone else who walked in someone else's shoes for a week - I guess you can all put your own back on now.

I'll have to go away and think up a new challenge. Busy day today, but I will give it some thought as I work through it all and post something this evening for you. Bear with me.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
10 Sep 2020 7:24AM
Linda's was my choice (just a short nose in front of Eddie) for sheer imagination and the effort put into her entry. Excellent stuff!
Many thanks, Somnath, for a different challenge which made us all think differently ...
EddieAC Plus
15 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2020 9:02AM

Quote:Linda's was my choice (just a short nose in front of Eddie) for sheer imagination and the effort put into her entry. Excellent stuff!
Many thanks, Somnath, for a different challenge which made us all think differently ...

Thanks Malc!! I'd also say for the love Linda put into it for Love is like a butterfly. Smile

Well done Linda and many thanks Somnath for an interesting and different challenge!!

Good job I kept my kit on this week although I was portraying something stiff!! Grin
10 Sep 2020 6:08PM

Quote:Good job I kept my kit on this week although I was portraying something stiff!! Grin

Phew - that was a close shave!

Would have loved to see the faces of anyone who happened to pass-by as you were taking that one Eddie!!! GrinGrinGrinGrin
EddieAC Plus
15 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2020 9:14PM

Quote:
Quote:Good job I kept my kit on this week although I was portraying something stiff!! Grin

Phew - that was a close shave!

Would have loved to see the faces of anyone who happened to pass-by as you were taking that one Eddie!!! GrinGrinGrinGrin

It would have taken some explaining if relatives of the deceased had shown up!! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.