Save 10% On Pictar Home Studio Pro Photography Kits With Code: EPHOTOZINE10

Weekly Black and White Challenge - Ends Wed 27th May 2020 - Reflections in Windows

SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
21 May 2020 6:23AM
Another challenge plucked from the updated topic list, but as I like Reflections, so be it for this week. And don't forget the "in Windows" bit.

The Rules
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8.Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
25 May 2020 7:22PM
No toys in this one. However some critical kit - the kettle.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
25 May 2020 7:55PM

Quote:No toys in this one. However some critical kit - the kettle.

Intriguing. Smile
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
26 May 2020 9:52AM
Hopefully I will a) remember and b) get a pic today as I have to go into town for the first time in weeks.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
26 May 2020 8:46PM
Oooh, guess what? It's Wednesday tomorrow. I'm amazed I've remembered myself. Anyway, still time to get some reflections in. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
26 May 2020 9:23PM

Quote:. Anyway, still time to get some reflections in. Smile

On reflection, I'll stick with the entry I've got in. WinkTongueBlush
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
27 May 2020 8:27AM
Guess what? I completely forgot when I was in town yesterday! I was so keen to get my jobs done and get out again that it totally slipped my mind! Hopefully I'll sort something at home today!
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
27 May 2020 8:55AM

Quote:Guess what? I completely forgot when I was in town yesterday! I was so keen to get my jobs done and get out again that it totally slipped my mind! Hopefully I'll sort something at home today!

I have every faith that you'll come up with something, Alison. You are the shining example that we all look up to, after all. SmileSmileSmile
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
27 May 2020 9:14AM

Quote:
Quote:Guess what? I completely forgot when I was in town yesterday! I was so keen to get my jobs done and get out again that it totally slipped my mind! Hopefully I'll sort something at home today!

I have every faith that you'll come up with something, Alison. You are the shining example that we all look up to, after all. SmileSmileSmile

No pressure then? Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
27 May 2020 8:11PM
Time up. I've had a quick look but you'll have to wait until after Repair Shop for any sort of verdict. I have to say, the quality is very high this week so it may take some time to choose. You rotters.
EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
27 May 2020 8:54PM

Quote: have to say, the quality is very high this week so it may take some time to choose. You rotters.

On reflection do you think you could have picked another theme? Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
27 May 2020 9:03PM

Quote:
Quote: have to say, the quality is very high this week so it may take some time to choose. You rotters.

On reflection do you think you could have picked another theme? Smile

Yes. I made it too easy for you all. However, you'll have to wait a bit longer because sewing bee is on now. Smile
EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
27 May 2020 9:03PM
I will wait until it shows up in the Buzz....... Wink
SlowSong Plus
11 8.9k 30 England
27 May 2020 9:05PM

Quote:I will wait until it shows up in the Buzz....... Wink

Groan...
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
27 May 2020 9:06PM
I'm watching Sewing Bee too Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.