Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Weekly Black and White Challenge - w/e Wed 20th November 2019 - The Kitchen Sink

SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
14 Nov 2019 10:05AM
Another indoor one seeing as the weather's so bad - see I can be nice if I want to be. I found Frostie in the sink this morning licking up dregs of milk from the cereal bowl, so that's your challenge. THE KITCHEN SINK - be it spotless (not a concept I'm familiar with Blush), or piled up with dishes and stuff. Be creative. Smile

Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Wednesday to take, process and upload your black and white image.

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. To be sexist for a moment, no excuse blokes. If you haven't found the sink yet, now's your chance.
9. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
14 Nov 2019 10:36AM

Quote:8. To be sexist for a moment, no excuse blokes. If you haven't found the sink yet, now's your chance.

Simples...if mrs. salty isn't chained to the bed, then the sink has to be other place she's chained to.Tongue
JawDborn 7 1.2k 1 England
14 Nov 2019 3:06PM
Of COURSE I know where the kitchen sink is. Where else do you think I wash my muddy boots?
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.6k 1 United Kingdom
14 Nov 2019 9:49PM
Now a year or so ago and I'd have had a problem.....

And I thought a new kitchen would only take a couple of days.....

253884_1573768148.jpg

JawDborn 7 1.2k 1 England
15 Nov 2019 9:13AM
We've twice had new kitchens put in. Both times the firms have gone bust just before the kitchens had been completed. Workmen from the second firm had just completely gutted one customer's bathroom.. Then left it.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.6k 1 United Kingdom
18 Nov 2019 7:17PM
Well got one in, but not as planned.

Went to B&Q intending to get a full rack of sinks on the wall stand.
However, the whole kitchen area was walled off as the show kitchens are being rebuilt..... So a choice of one sink on a single stand.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
19 Nov 2019 4:04PM
Gosh, it's Tuesday already. Doesn't time fly?
More pics pse folks, or am I sailing a sinking ship? (Hehe, geddit?) Blush
or
Getting that sinking feeling. GrinGrinGrin
Gawd, I'm good. Smile
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
19 Nov 2019 6:18PM
Time does go fairy quickly but am sure I can dish something up. Smile
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
19 Nov 2019 10:23PM
took some pics today so shall choose one tomorrow
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
20 Nov 2019 9:17AM
Won't be around to judge your immensely wonderful entries until about 10.00pm due to college, but no trying to sneak one in after the allotted time. Wink
20 Nov 2019 10:33AM
Hi everyone - back after a different challenge of trekking in Nepal - over 2 weeks internet freeGrin. We had to pack quite light for internal flights on small aircraft so definitely didn't take the kitchen sink. But found one when got back home.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
20 Nov 2019 3:11PM

Quote:Hi everyone - back after a different challenge of trekking in Nepal - over 2 weeks internet freeGrin. We had to pack quite light for internal flights on small aircraft so definitely didn't take the kitchen sink. But found one when got back home.

Love the dedication. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.6k 1 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2019 5:57PM

Quote:We had to pack quite light for internal flights on small aircraft .

Mrs D wouldn't understand that concept.

Another Selfie Eddie Grin
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2019 7:54PM

Quote: Another Selfie Eddie 

If hands count then guilty as charged!! Wink

It's a naked hand too, I didn't get out the Marigolds. Grin
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
20 Nov 2019 10:47PM
Nearly forgot folks. Soz.

Anyway, who'd have thought kitchen sinks would be so tricky to judge. Well done all.

Because of the movement, the posh washing up liquid and the human interaction, i choose Eddie as the winner this week.

But what clean sinks you all have. Puts me to shame. Blush

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.