Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Weekly Black and White Challenge - w/e Wednesday 17th July 2019 - PURCHASES


SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
11 Jul 2019 10:49AM
Struggling to come up with a theme as usual, but what I'd like to see is something you purchased this week, that is between today until next Wednesday. So set them moths free and get your wads out, or whatever. GET SHOPPING. Smile

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
11 Jul 2019 6:06PM
Well Mrs D bought me Silverstone tickets for this weekends GP.
Going to circuit tomorrow with 4 batteries and 2*32Mb plus 2*16Mb chips.
So no excuses for not getting a F1 car based entry have I.

SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
11 Jul 2019 6:08PM

Quote:Well Mrs D bought me Silverstone tickets for this weekends GP.
Going to circuit tomorrow with 4 batteries and 2*32Mb plus 2*16Mb chips.
So no excuses for not getting a F1 car based entry have I.


Oooh, a nice souvenir of the day perhaps. Smile
Jestertheclown 10 8.0k 252 England
11 Jul 2019 7:26PM

Quote:Well Mrs D bought me Silverstone tickets for this weekends GP.

Take some earplugs.

I once stood next to one of those things as it was started and warmed up. It made the most appalling noise at a ridiculous volume.

DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
12 Jul 2019 8:26PM
Well I got lots of material today. A couple specifically for challenge related.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
12 Jul 2019 8:37PM

Quote:Well I got lots of material today. A couple specifically for challenge related.

SmileSuitably tasteful I hope. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
12 Jul 2019 8:51PM
Tasteful... mmm
I ate all the cakes before photography entered my head.... Tongue

Marvellous day though. Thats the last of my retirement /60th BD treats from Sue.
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
12 Jul 2019 8:59PM
The only money I've spent so far this week is 104 at the dentist Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
12 Jul 2019 9:06PM

Quote:The only money I've spent so far this week is 104 at the dentist Smile
Well you've still got six days Alison. Smile
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
12 Jul 2019 10:05PM

Quote:
Quote:The only money I've spent so far this week is 104 at the dentist Smile
Well you've still got six days Alison. Smile



True - I'm sure I'll come up with something Smile
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
13 Jul 2019 8:14AM

Quote:The only money I've spent so far this week is 104 at the dentist Smile


You could have taken a selfie...
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
13 Jul 2019 8:20AM
We're having new doors fitted downstairs this week. Sue has suggested a nice picture of the doors when I've oiled them...... mmm now is that to encourage me to get them done. Blush
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
13 Jul 2019 9:43AM

Quote:We're having new doors fitted downstairs this week. Sue has suggested a nice picture of the doors when I've oiled them...... mmm now is that to encourage me to get them done. Blush
Ah, womens' wiles. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
13 Jul 2019 5:57PM
Wiles or nit I've gone with a Silverstone picture - A picture of the tickets was quite boring so gone with a track shot.
A Ferrari chasing a McLaren though Vale and into Club Corners.
A splendid day, don't think Sue expected to spend 9 1/2 hours at the circuit. Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
13 Jul 2019 7:29PM

Quote:Wiles or nit I've gone with a Silverstone picture - A picture of the tickets was quite boring so gone with a track shot.
A Ferrari chasing a McLaren though Vale and into Club Corners.
A splendid day, don't think Sue expected to spend 9 1/2 hours at the circuit. Smile


Don't mean to be a spoilsport, but that's not something you have actually purchased, is it? Automatic disqualification I'm afraid. Although i bet it was a great day out, so don't be downhearted. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.