Save 10% On Used Camera Equipment & Lenses From CameraWorld! Use ePHOTO at checkout.

Weekly Black and White Challenge - w/e Wednesday 17th July 2019 - PURCHASES

cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
15 Jul 2019 3:36PM
Darn - I bought a packet of Jaffa Cakes at lunchtime but have already eaten the lot Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
15 Jul 2019 3:46PM

Quote:Darn - I bought a packet of Jaffa Cakes at lunchtime but have already eaten the lot Smile
So I gather. You're just trying to wriggle out. Grin
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
15 Jul 2019 4:08PM

Quote:
Quote:Darn - I bought a packet of Jaffa Cakes at lunchtime but have already eaten the lot Smile
So I gather. You're just trying to wriggle out. Grin

Ha - though I do have another packet in my drawer which I'm trying very hard to resist Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.6k 35 Norway
16 Jul 2019 2:34PM
Fortunately, the days of carrying cash are over, so the moths in my wallet remain undisturbed. However, the plastic fantastic in my card-holder was used in anger this week, so I am able to provide the challenge with an entry.
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
16 Jul 2019 3:32PM
So far the only thing I've bought this week remains the Jaffa Cakes and - damn - I've just eaten the second packet Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.6k 35 Norway
16 Jul 2019 3:35PM

Quote:So far the only thing I've bought this week remains the Jaffa Cakes and - damn - I've just eaten the second packet Smile

Treatment is available...Wink
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
16 Jul 2019 4:06PM

Quote:
Quote:So far the only thing I've bought this week remains the Jaffa Cakes and - damn - I've just eaten the second packet Smile

Treatment is available...Wink

Treatment not required - I am happy to suffer Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
16 Jul 2019 7:15PM
Oy you lot. One day to get your purchases perused. "Don't make me angry - you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" - as some green creature used to say. Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.6k 35 Norway
16 Jul 2019 7:35PM

Quote:Oy you lot. One day to get your purchases perused. "Don't make me angry - you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" - as some green creature used to say. Smile

Call me a pedant if you like, but he (Dr. Bruce Banner) used to say that before he turned green, so it was never said by a green creature...just saying, like.Tongue
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
16 Jul 2019 7:36PM

Quote:
Quote:Oy you lot. One day to get your purchases perused. "Don't make me angry - you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" - as some green creature used to say. Smile

Call me a pedant if you like, but he (Dr. Bruce Banner) used to say that before he turned green, so it was never said by a green creature...just saying, like.Tongue

Oh, go and split a hair, Malc. Tongue
saltireblue Plus
9 9.6k 35 Norway
16 Jul 2019 7:47PM

Quote:
Quote:

Oh, go and split a hair, Malc. Tongue

*sniggers like Mutley*
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
17 Jul 2019 6:13PM
Last call for the checkout. Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.6k 35 Norway
17 Jul 2019 6:20PM

Quote:Last call for the checkout. Smile

"Clean-up needed aisle 5. Aisle 5, thank you"
SlowSong Plus
11 8.2k 30 England
17 Jul 2019 8:01PM

Quote:
Quote:Last call for the checkout. Smile

"Clean-up needed aisle 5. Aisle 5, thank you"

Ooops, Malc has dropped his load again. Wink

Anyway, while he's clearing that up I'm off to judge the pics uploaded by all you old skinflints. (No offence). Wink
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.3k 1 United Kingdom
17 Jul 2019 9:02PM
Sue also bought me a bottle of scotch and some mint matchmakers..... they don't go well together.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.