Save 10% On Pictar Home Studio Pro Photography Kits With Code: EPHOTOZINE10

Weekly Black and White Challenge ending 8pm Wed. 13th May 2020 - Locked down, Restricted, Prevented

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
13 May 2020 8:26PM

Quote:
OK...off to make up my mind, if I can find it...stay tuned...

Stop showing off that you're allowed an opinion.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
10 10.6k 61 Norway
13 May 2020 8:29PM
Well, I see the various restrictions you are all living under didn't manage to restrict your thinking and imagination very much. I am pleased to see an eclectic mixture - just like a bag of liquorice all-sorts (preferably Bassett's, as they are the best, but I am informed that other brands are also available).

So, I hear you all asking, or not, as the case may be, who won this week. That is a very good and relevant question, and I wish I knew the answer, but i have lost the envelope with the name of the winner written on a fragrant card in it. In such circumstances I resort to Plan B, except I don't have one...ah well, back to the drawing board...

Went back to the drawing board, and lo and behold! There was the missing envelope lying on it...can't imagine how it got there!
Anyway, without any further ado, I shall open it (cue sound effects of envelope being opened) and the winner is...

IL

the faces on those poor wee imprisoned critters just made me laugh out loud, so just to say thank you all for your efforts and entries and over the the Head Minion above all Head Minions to entertain us with her choice of a new challenge.
RobD 66 1 Guernsey
13 May 2020 8:34PM
well done.
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.2k 2 United Kingdom
13 May 2020 8:38PM
Well done Oh IL.. and thanks for tying us in knots this week Malc.
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
13 May 2020 9:25PM
Well what can I say but thanks Malc! The Daves also say thank you and I might let them out in the morning.

Right now I have absolutely no idea what to set for the next challenge but with any luck I'll get a new one set in the morning.
EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
13 May 2020 9:27PM
Well done IL and many thanks to Malc for this week!! Smile
13 May 2020 9:28PM
Well captured IL. Thanks Malc for the challenge - it was a walk in the park.....

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.