Get 50% off Adobe CC Photography plan with any X-Rite ColorChecker Photo product!

Weekly Black and White Challenge ending 8pm Wed. 18th March '20 - In or around your home

saltireblue Plus
9 10.4k 59 Norway
18 Mar 2020 8:16PM
Well, I have to say - well, actually, I don't, but I am going to anyway - those were a really diverse glimpse into your respective everyday situations and homes. From one kitchen 'disaster' (Chris) to a kitchen success, so good it had to be eaten twice, (Pete), pausing to work up an appetite on some instrument of torture (Phil), then back to the kitchen where Eddie is cleaning up, not to mention Linda who is attempting to hold it all together with sellotape, and Alison who is ensuring we all see heads going round 360.

How do you choose a winner from that motley load of entries? Jeez...it's enough to give one the vapours, whatever that is...

LINDA!!! Yepp - you da girl dis week, so many congrats and all that. At the same time, I thank all the entrants for their time and effort and we'll see y'all next time around.

Stay healthy out there!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
6 3.9k 2 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2020 8:40PM
Well done Linda and top judging Malc.

DaveRyder Plus
6 3.9k 2 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2020 8:42PM

Quote:

Dave: That border won't keep any Mexicans out!

I'd be happy if it kept next doors cat out.....
18 Mar 2020 9:06PM
Oh. Wow.

I have to say, well I don't actually, but I'm going to anyway... Thanks Malc, I think. 🤔

Like you did say, in the end, it was a very diverse set of very admirable images.

I'm going to go away and have a think about the next challenge. Got an idea developing at the moment, I think. Watch this space... Probs back in the morning. 😊

petebfrance 8 2.9k France
18 Mar 2020 9:07PM
Well done Linda and thanks for the challenge MalcSmile
18 Mar 2020 9:45PM
Well done Linda, glad you are back getting stuck into the challenges. Thanks for this week Malc.
EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2020 9:48PM
Well done Linda and many thanks to Malc for this week!! Smile
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
18 Mar 2020 9:57PM
Congratulations Linda Smile

A job well done Malc......
SlowSong Plus
11 8.7k 30 England
18 Mar 2020 10:01PM
Very original Linda.
Thanks for not making us go outside, Malc. Smile
x

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.