Save 10% On Pictar Home Studio Pro Photography Kits With Code: EPHOTOZINE10

Weekly Black and White Challenge ending 8pm Wed 6th May 2020 - Forced Perspective

EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
6 May 2020 10:08PM
Well done to Malc and Mrs Salty!! Smile

Many thanks to Linda for an enjoyable challenge!!

Also yes, the neighbours probably think I am nuts. The person who the elevated bin belongs to came and took it back in just 5 minutes after I had finished and I am certain I saw a scowl as she walked past our side window. Grin

Also the bins had been emptied by then as it was easier to lift it that way. It does raise more possibilities and ideas and maybe next time I should make it look like I am emptying rubbish all over the ground. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
10 10.6k 61 Norway
7 May 2020 7:45AM
Very belated thanks to Linda for the dubious honour.Wink Excellent set of entries this week, and any one of them could have been awarded the golden boot. And what a creative theme we were set! One I would never thought of.

Just for the record, Mrs. Salty was being downtrodden by her own boot - it's one of a pair she uses who we go walkies in the forest round us.

I shall imbibe some more strong coffee in the hope of activating the brain cell and post a new challenge as soon as is possible.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.