ePz Exclusive: Save 10% On Eversure Camera Insurance

Weekly Black and White Challenge ending Wednesday 9th January: Being Active

JFitz Plus
10 460 5 Ireland
9 Jan 2019 5:42PM
It will be 8:30 before I get to the PC. I will accept all action photos uploaded by 8:30 Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JFitz Plus
10 460 5 Ireland
9 Jan 2019 8:32PM
OK folks times up.. Now we find out who has made new years resolutions to be more active or maybe take more Pictures. Back in a bit.Grin
JFitz Plus
10 460 5 Ireland
9 Jan 2019 9:30PM
Deliberation over. My Successor has been chosen. Smile

I realised while on a walkabout earlier this week that this challenge was going to be a little trickier than I had imagined when I picked it. So many thanks to all of you who persevered and submitted an image.

This weeks winner is "Collecting the paper" by EddieAC. I selected this image because It kept drawing me back to it. I feel that it is a well composed image with a very deliberate point of focus, clearly identifiable subject and I think the motion blur works very well, so Kudos also I think for your choice of shutter speed.

Well done everyone for some lovely images. To Eddie I pass the baton. Well done Eddie and best of luck with your new challenge.
John.
saltireblue Plus
8 9.0k 35 Norway
9 Jan 2019 9:34PM
Commiserations/congratulations, Eddie, whichever applies 😉 and many thanks to John for the challenge.
DaveRyder Plus
5 2.9k 1 United Kingdom
9 Jan 2019 9:35PM
Thanks for the topic John, managed a couple of breakfasts over the week in the sea front cafes while getting a shot.
Great winning shot Eddie.
cattyal Plus
13 8.8k 6 England
9 Jan 2019 9:40PM
Congratulations Eddie and thanks to John for running the show this week Smile
EddieAC Plus
14 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
9 Jan 2019 9:59PM
Many thanks John!! I must say I wasn't expecting the win, was just pleased to have got an entry.

I will take "Congratulations" Malc. Smile

Next stop to think up a new theme. This always seems to get more difficult.
I'll add my voice to the chorus above.

Well done Eddie-lovely shot.

And thanks to John for the challenge- it certainly blew the cobwebs off! 😉

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.