50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Weekly IL Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wed. 10th March 2021. Mirror...

clicknimagine Plus
11 798 104 India
11 Mar 2021 3:44AM
Thanks to all of you for your submission, and everyone did a good job, but I should say sorry to all of you as I am suffering from a lot of pain in my hand with 102 degree body temperature after taking the vaccine yesterday...so I should quickly come to the conclusion without typing a lot, that the winner of This Week is Malc for his idea of triptych and its execution...
EddieAC Plus
16 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2021 3:54AM
Well done Malc - Well done Malc - Well done Malc

Many thanks for this weeks fun Somnath and hope you feel better soon!! Am pleased you are getting the vaccine and protection though!! Wink
saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
11 Mar 2021 7:08AM
Many thanks from all three of me, Somnath, and well done to all the entrants...now the difficult bit, finding a new theme. Methinks more coffee is needed....
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.3k 9 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2021 8:56AM
Sorry to hear you've had a reaction to vaccine Somnath - hope it passes quickly.

So a big thanks for making the effort to close this weeks show, and well done Malc.
11 Mar 2021 9:53AM
Well done Malc, and commiserations to clicknimagine for getting a reaction, sounds most unpleasant.
petebfrance 9 3.0k France
11 Mar 2021 10:04AM
Well done Malc and thanks for the challenge Somnath:Smile Sorry about your unpleasant reaction to the vaccine and hope it clears quickly, Somnath..
11 Mar 2021 11:01AM
Well done to you and your doppelgängers Malc, and thanks and sympathy to Somnath.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.