50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Weekly IL Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wed. 14th Apr. 2021 - Negative space

saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
8 Apr 2021 7:36AM
As it is becoming progressively more difficult for my aging brain to come up with a never before used theme, I have been forced to resort to one from the extensive list of topics. This one was last used approximately 121 weeks ago.

I think we all know what negative space is, but I want not just to see images of wide open skies, but something creative - the theme is not just about vast skies, although you will not be penalised if that is your choice of motive. I am just trying to get you to warm up your creative juices...

See y'all next Wednesday.

Oh, yes. I nearly forgot:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. YOUR IMAGE MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE THEME IS ANNOUNCED.
3. The image must be uploaded in a comment in this thread by 8pm (UK time) on the following Wednesday.
4. Images must be B&W (or sepia toned).
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week's challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun.
9. Please, no negative thoughts. Be positive!
EddieAC Plus
16 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
8 Apr 2021 6:03PM
Same here. I tend to get a bit of negative space in my brain when trying to come up with an original theme. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.3k 9 United Kingdom
8 Apr 2021 7:36PM
When the boys go home there's always at lease one Lego Character left on the floor.....

253884_1617907002.jpg
EXIF

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.