Struggling with this one, but worth a try I suppose:
184684_1613564306.jpg
EXIF
17 Feb 2021 12:46PM
Basket case .....

314095_1613565989.jpg
EXIF
17 Feb 2021 3:31PM
OK. Here is my humble offering for this week...

319198_1613575659.jpg
EXIF

Let's see what you make of that one. Grin

I am going to take this opportunity to aplogise for the fact that my entries over the next few weeks and months are likely to be sporadic. We have just sold our house and are now on the hunt for our next home. You would not believe how difficult it is to arrange viewings at the moment - seems to be a lot of people who have put their house on the market but then don't want to make themselves available for viewings. And that's assuming you can even get through to the estate agents to request a viewing in the first place! But hey ho, we'll get there - hopefully before our next residence turns out to be a cardboard box on the streets!!!!
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.3k 9 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2021 5:56PM

Quote: We have just sold our house and are now on the hunt for our next home. You would not believe how difficult it is to arrange viewings at the moment -

You could post a pic of each house and we'll vote on which one you buy............ trust us Linda, you know it makes sense.
17 Feb 2021 7:25PM

Quote: You could post a pic of each house and we'll vote on which one you buy............ trust us Linda, you know it makes sense.

😆😂🤣
I already have a daughter (who long since moved out) doing pretty much that exact thing!
If I draw a blank, I may take you up on the offer though. 😉
EddieAC Plus
16 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2021 7:54PM
28689_1613591449.jpg
EXIF

Abstract

Not alot of time today mainly due to a whingy baby but also due to leaving it too late.

A grab shot on the way to the local shop for supplies. Smile
saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
17 Feb 2021 8:10PM
Thank you one and thank you all...don't stray too far, back as soon as I can...
saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
17 Feb 2021 8:22PM
Right then, let's have a look...
In time honoured style, I shall briefly comment on each image, in the order of uploading, which means we start with one of the Daves...

Dave (Ryder): Haven't got a clue what this might be, but could be a leftover from the 60s - groovy baby, way out, man and all that.

Somnath: The woman seems to be hypnotised by the repeating pattern hanging before her.

David (imageryonly): I see what is represented, but what the round shiny thing is is anyone's guess. My brain hurts tonight, that's my excuse...

Pete: A wild guess,but looks like the texture caused by the brush strokes of a painter - have you been slapping it all over the canvas?

Andrew: I see you uploaded quite early, so you didn't have to get weaving on this one...

Linda: Looks like it was taken inside a zip, but you'll probably embarrass me with the correct answer...Blush

Eddie: Looks like something you dropped and tried gluing back together again (not very well).

As is also tradition, I shall top up my glass and return with the announcement of this week's lucky losers and unfortunate winner.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
17 Feb 2021 8:32PM
The Old Codger has cogitated and arrived at a decision.
Not all will be in agreement with said decision, but most will be relieved that they don't have to damage their remaining brain cell(s) coming up with a new theme. Just remember, the disappointment of not winning will soon be forgotten, when the realisation that they can sleep tonight without the brain-wracking pain of thinking of something both new and doable...

So, enough of this waffle and totally unnecessary prattle, I hear you collectively say, but in all fairness to myself, it gives me some extra time to decide whose name to type...

Without further ado - or indeed much ado about nothing - I hereby declare that the winner of this week's stick of limp celery is DAVID (imageryonly)

Well done to all entrants for your valiant efforts, and especially to our fortunate star prize winner.
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.3k 9 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2021 8:34PM
Well done David and top challenge Malc..... now for the reveal. That's the full photo BlushBlushBlushBlush

saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
17 Feb 2021 8:44PM
I still don't know what it is, Dave.Wink Does it go round in the wind, light up like a Catherine wheel or just stand there having its photo taken?🤣
petebfrance 9 3.0k France
17 Feb 2021 9:00PM
Well done Dave and thanks for the challenge MalcSmile Yes, paint - not canvas, though, hardboard. It's a close-up of a painting but upside-down; well, it looks better that wayWink
17 Feb 2021 9:06PM
Glad it's not just me that's still confused by Dave Ryder's! 😂

Congratulations to David (the winning one). Great shot.

And thanks to Malc for the challenge. Not a zip though. Here's another image that I think will make it clear what it was....

319198_1613595892.jpg
EXIF

I have to say, the most difficult part of the challenge was cleaning it so I could get the image! Blush
saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
17 Feb 2021 9:18PM
Ah! No wonder I didn't recognise it, Linda...it's from the kitchen!
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.3k 9 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2021 9:21PM
I didn't work Linda's out either

More on Mine

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.