Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Weekly IL Black and White Challenge - ending 8pm Wed. 24th March 2021 - illusion

saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
25 Mar 2021 7:26AM

Quote:
Quote:I knew Linda's would win, so very well done to Andrew for agreeing with me!🤣🤣
Congrats, Linda...very well worth the effort and ingenious, too.
Did your man servant clean up after you?

No...I'm thinking of sacking him to be honest. He looked at me, humphed (rudely), told me I'd splashed jelly on the wall then walked off leaving me to clean up. 😡

You just can't get the staff these days! 😂

I sympathize...I had to put the stepladder away myself after my lady servant had finished cleaning the front of that lens...she will get a good talking to later when she's finished blacking the front door step...
petebfrance 9 3.0k France
25 Mar 2021 10:27AM

Quote:
Couldn't agree more! We all need a little magic in our lives. Hope you don't mind too much that I spoiled that one. I may have a go at some more sometime - restore the magic for you. Because I really enjoyed that and have a few more ideas to play around with. 😉

Arggh No, I shouldn't have commented. That's the dilemma - want the magic and want to know how it's done!
25 Mar 2021 11:58AM
I did think it must have been all glued together upside down but it was so well that I ended up not being at all sure - so a very effective illusion. Smile

Andrew

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.