Save 50% on inPixio Photo Studio Pro

Weekly IL Macro Challenge ending 8pm Sun. 24th of January 2021 - Spooky, Scary or Creepy (but not crawly)

DaveRyder Plus
6 5.1k 8 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2021 8:08PM

Quote:
We are both okay and I have had worse colds so am not concerned at this point.

Glad to hear you both OK - fingers crossed it only improves from here.

Quote:

Hi - I'm back! Missed you guys, you know.

Good evening Linda, nice to see you too.
bluesandtwos 11 505 1 England
24 Jan 2021 8:35PM
Times up ladles and jellyspoons and welcome to Linda.Smile
As seems the norm I will start at the top and work down, and there were some really really good ones this week!
Daveryder
A great idea with the lego, sadly I cant get to my grandaughters collection but this was a good starter!
Imageryonly
A good dragon for sure.
Photolinda
What a great imaginative image, right up my street!
Philstan
Brilliant idea and truly scary!
Saltireblue
Another good dragon def. a keeper!
Andrewthompson
I wouldn't want to meet them when they're hungry!
Eddie
Scary and in the real world too! No silly comments just my very best wishes.
Now I so wish I could give two images as winners, they have both really freaked me out, and that is great! Sadly I can only have one.Sad
So Philstan, although yours was by far the scariest, Linda's one was the most spooky, truly excellent!Smile
So well done that lady, Linda, the honour of choosing next weeks theme is all yours. And dont forget you too can now enter an image, if you choose, on your own theme...but just for fun...not to be judged!Grin
Well done all!
Dave.
24 Jan 2021 9:17PM
Oh dear! That wasn't part of the master plan! Wink But I'm glad you liked it - worth opening the tube of fake blood!
Had quite a bit of fun with that one this week, so thanks for setting such a fun theme Dave. I have to admit it took a little while for the idea to come together and I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Guess so, in th end.

And the rest of you came up with some great ideas too - some I never even considered. Great thinking one and all - well done.

So, I guess I'll have to come up with something for next week. Leave it with me folks - I'll need to sleep on it. Watch this space.
DaveRyder Plus
6 5.1k 8 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2021 9:25PM
Well done Linda (and you thought you'd just pop in for a week....TongueWink ) and thanks for the challenge Dave.
Well done Linda; look what happens when you take time out. Smile

Thanks Dave for another great challenge and best wishes Eddie for a speedy recovery.

Andrew
philstan 4 555 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2021 10:07PM
Well done Linda for a truly spooky winner. Thanks Dave for the challenge and feedback. To Eddie my best wishes and hope you and your wife improve with no complications.
24 Jan 2021 11:06PM
Well done, Linda, looking forward to your new challenge.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.6k 72 Norway
25 Jan 2021 7:39AM
Back with a bang, eh, Linda? Very well done, and many thanks to Delta Alpha Victor Echo for the challaenge.
Eddie - get well soon, mate!
EddieAC Plus
16 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
25 Jan 2021 11:58AM

Quote:Eddie - get well soon, mate!

Thanks Malc!! Quarantine over on Wednesday so we shall be fine now. Smile

Well done Linda and many thanks to Dave for this week!! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.