Up To 50% Off Regatta Clothing + An Extra 10% Discount With Code: MSSEXTRA10

Weekly IL Macro Challenge ending 8pm Sunday 18th April 2021 - On a Fork or Spoon

EddieAC Plus
16 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2021 9:36PM
Okay back again and in the now time honoured tradition started by Malc and (not as much finished as finished off) by me Tongue a line or two about each entry.

Dave (R) - Pots of Joy Yum! I've had a few myself recently. Our 9 year old has them but it doesn't stop me pinching a few, well I can't let him damage his waistline at such a young age!! Smile

Malc - I hope you already had Spaghetti in the cupboard and I didn't make you fork out for any!! Now did you finish the focus stack early so the subject could quickly be placed back in the Bolognese? Smile

Andrew - Mmmm Peppers go great with lots of recipes or even by itself in a buffet. Good to see one composition with the prongs pointing straight up. Smile

Linda - Has the medicine gone down already? Mary Poppins also contained at least three stars. That's a supercalifragilis.......erm a super photo!! Smile

Dave (Imageryonly) - Nice detail in the Peppercorns and a second fork for good measure. The interlocked forks remind me of the teeth in a shredding machine, Well at some point they are going to get shredded anyway. Smile

Pete - Profiteroles, yes a very nice desert and better with ice cream. I don't get this often enough. Smile

Okay, decision time and after much deliberating (especially while typing up my rubbish waffle) I have decided to go for the Profiteroles as this weeks winner.

So well done Pete and many thanks to everyone for taking part this week!! Smile
18 Apr 2021 9:46PM
Congratulations, Pete, always go to know you can disappear the subject afterwards and avoid unnecessary waste SmileSmile
18 Apr 2021 10:46PM
Well done Pete. Whether they're hot or cold, profiteroles are little irresistible balls of deliciousness, inside and out! 😋 Nice one!

And thanks to Eddie for setting us all a tasty challenge this week.
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.3k 9 United Kingdom
19 Apr 2021 12:19AM
Well done Pete and thanks for a sweet challenge Eddie.
saltireblue Plus
11 11.8k 75 Norway
19 Apr 2021 7:45AM
Well done, Pete, I bet that victory tasted sweet!
Many thanks, Eddie and, yes, we had it in the cupboard, and no, by the time I'd finished it was past using.Blush
Nicely done Pete and thanks Eddie for the tasty treat.
petebfrance 9 3.0k France
19 Apr 2021 11:13AM
Oh, gosh! Thank-you Eddie - yes they disappeared quickly enough. Agonising messing around with the camera when I should be eating! Very pleasant challenge and great images, I'll go away and think about the next one, but having overslept it'll take a few minutes to unscramble the poor brain.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.