Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Weekly IL Macro Challenge ending 8pm Sunday 9th May 2021 - Soap

Inspiration brought on whilst shaving this morning : soap. I can't see it in the list of topics which is a bonus. It can be actual soap which some of us still use, or the new-fangled liquid stuff, or washing-up liquid, shampoo, washing powder, etc.etc. As well as the soapy thing itself, options include bubbles, packaging, and more.
Rules:

1.The challenge is just for fun.
2. YOUR IMAGE MUST BE TAKEN AFTER THE THEME IS ANNOUNCED.
3. The image must be uploaded in a comment in this thread by 8pm (UK time) on the following Sunday
4. Only one upload per member
5. The person who hosts is the judge for that week's challenge and the judge’s decision is final
6. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
7. Photos in the thread, no links.
8. For new participants - if you win, you will have to set and judge the next week's challenge.
9. Keep it clean.

For any younger members present, the photo below shows something called a bar of soap. Still available (just) in a tucked-away corner of the supermarket, usually on the bottom shelf where it can't be seen.

314095_1620039462.jpg
EXIF
saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
3 May 2021 1:41PM
What about soap as in EastEnders, Coronation Street, to name but two totally forgettable series...
Whilst never wishing to limit creative interpretation, artistic licence has its limits. Smile However, if you can find something that includes both actual soap and a reference to Crossroads, you might get the bonus point. Doesn't mean you'd win though :-(
DaveRyder Plus
7 5.3k 9 United Kingdom
3 May 2021 3:22PM
Oh I remember when I lived with Gran and we used Imperial Leather - there was always that last bit with the label.
As it's Saturday, a reminder to get those suds lathered and ready for this week's macro challenge Smile
EddieAC Plus
16 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
8 May 2021 10:03PM
Not a single sud in sight so far. We are all a smelly group this week!!! Grin
saltireblue Plus
10 11.8k 75 Norway
8 May 2021 10:17PM
Sunday is bath day in this house, so just be patient...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.