Your chance to win a Nikon Z 50 Camera Kit!

Weekly Macro Challenge - Discussion

saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
21 Jun 2020 11:20AM

Quote:So, having looked again at my entry I'm not happy with it. The original, before rotating and reversing it (silly me) looks better to me now. In the old days I could just have replaced the thing.....grumble, grumble..... but, I guess it isn't so important.
Lesson learnt, though, come back and look at things afresh rather than just ploughing on!

Upload the one you want and I'll delete the first one, Peter.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

petebfrance 8 2.9k France
21 Jun 2020 11:58AM
Thank-you, that's great. Of course, I'll probably look at it later and think what an idiot I was to do that, but here goes....
petebfrance 8 2.9k France
21 Jun 2020 12:04PM
OK, done!
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
21 Jun 2020 12:30PM

Quote:OK, done!

sorted...Smile
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.3k 2 United Kingdom
25 Jun 2020 10:52AM
Come on you lot.
Black & White done for this week, it's time to show us the colour of your money.
Small change accepted.
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
25 Jun 2020 3:06PM

Quote:Come on you lot.
Black & White done for this week, it's time to show us the colour of your money.
Small change accepted.

Money? What's that? I'm a poor pensioner...BlushSad
27 Jun 2020 4:42PM
Well, you get sucked away for a few weeks (very busy with work, other hobbies taking over for a while, etc.) and everything changes!!!
Managed to work things out though (I think).

Couldn't resist a light hearted submission this week. It's an image I did for another group elsewhere that I used to subscribe to a couple of years ago (much prefer this group - left the other one).

I decided to have another go at the shot for this challenge - see if I could improve it. Not sure I quite achieved what I set out to, but what the heck?!

Hope it makes you smile. Smile
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
28 Jun 2020 2:56PM
Really struggled to find anything at all this week, due to lack of subject matter to hand. We don't use cash, normally, so had no banknotes in the house and only a few current coins. Don't have a Monopoly set, either, so no toy money...
28 Jun 2020 6:49PM

Quote:Really struggled to find anything at all this week, due to lack of subject matter to hand. We don't use cash, normally, so had no banknotes in the house and only a few current coins. Don't have a Monopoly set, either, so no toy money...

Sounds like you needed an IOU. 😁
saltireblue Plus
10 10.7k 62 Norway
29 Jun 2020 1:13PM
Hmmm...should I take my time with this week's challenge, or perhaps go at it hell for leather?🤔

(originally posted, out of old habits, in the thread which is now only for images...old dogs, new tricks and all that, but Chris was quick off the mark to point out the error of my ways)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.