Save 50% On Affinity Photo Today!

Weekly Macro Challenge - Discussion

Attention!

This topic is locked.

12 Jul 2020 5:18PM
There you go then folks - I'm in with something a bit different. Not sure I got exactly what I was aiming for, but somewhere close. Could really have done with a rustier saw than I had, but hey ho.
Hope you enjoy. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
6 4.4k 7 United Kingdom
13 Jul 2020 10:46AM
For this weeks... don't suppose the rules allow recycling an old photo BlushWink
19 Jul 2020 10:48AM
Hello all - on a wet and windy day and my laptop has finally started working again .... Just to let you know I will be looking at this week's images at around 9.30 tonight.
19 Jul 2020 11:05AM
Well, I'm in this week. Gave me (well, someone) a headache coming up with something for this one! Wink
Enjoy! Grin
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 63 Norway
19 Jul 2020 12:58PM
I'm in, too...took me a long time to find something...
EddieAC 15 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
19 Jul 2020 4:42PM

Quote:I'm in, too...took me a long time to find something...

Malc if your newspaper contains a photo of Donald Trump then it could for a moment look rather confusing!!! Wink
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 63 Norway
24 Jul 2020 4:27PM
Can the person setting the challenge each week please make Rule 2 in bold text as I am having to remove images entered by peeps who haven't bothered to read the rules - making it bold just might bring it to their attention a bit more...perhaps.Wink
(When you copy and paste, any bold text has to be re-bolded, it doesn't copy over)
25 Jul 2020 9:31PM
Well, that's mine in for the week. I don't usually do flowers but I have to say I have enjoyed this one. I've been playing around with editing - experimenting to see what I can do and (hopefully) extend my skills. I find that side of photography every bit as enjoyable as being behind the camera out in the field. Smile Hope you like the end result.
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
26 Jul 2020 5:21PM
Glad to hear I have some entries to look at this week - I shall save that for after the finishing bell has rung.

Glad too to hear that you've enjoyed the challenge Linda Smile
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 63 Norway
30 Jul 2020 11:49AM
That other weekly challenge has now been put to bed, so time to concentrate all your photographic energies on the macro one. Get into your own personal bubble and see what your creativity and imagination comes up with.
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 63 Norway
3 Aug 2020 7:49AM
The general consensus of opinion is that the preferred format for this challenge is to have all images, chat banter and other comments contained in one weekly thread, and that the easiest method to judge images seems to be to open each one on a new tab to view and compare.
Therefore, this thread now seems to be redundant and is locked down.