Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Weekly Macro Challenge - ending 8pm Sun. 25th Oct. 2020 - I spy...

saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
25 Oct 2020 8:37PM
My mind is now made up, and I apologise to the winner in advance, but it is not a case of revenge is sweet.

This weeks winner just has to be Cattyal's beautifully lit and, composed and presented curly wurly.

Many thanks to the four runners-up for your excellent entries and apologies for not picking your entry.

DaveRyder Plus
6 5.0k 7 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2020 8:48PM

Quote:That reminds me, dental appointment tomorrow. God, how I hate dentists!.

You're lucky, Dentists around here are emergency only. I'd stop paying them......

Nice challenge Malc, my initial impression was it wasn't going to be too easy.

Well done Alison, capital entry.
EddieAC Plus
16 2.9k 2 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2020 8:56PM

Quote:Whatever is that toy inside the egg? Can't for the life of me make out what it is...can you fathom it out? Bet you ate the egg afterwards, didn't you...

I'm not exactly sure what the toy is but I think it is one piece of several that go together to make up a toy set.

My son Louis ate the chocolate......He saw me taking the photo and waited until I finished. Smile

Many thanks Malc for this week and well done to IL!! Smile
philstan 4 536 United Kingdom
25 Oct 2020 9:34PM
Good curl IL. Thanks for the challenge Malc. I would enjoy watching Spitting Image but not worth getting Britbox just for that.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
25 Oct 2020 9:59PM

Quote:Good curl IL. Thanks for the challenge Malc. I would enjoy watching Spitting Image but not worth getting Britbox just for that.

It's free on YouTube...
25 Oct 2020 10:07PM
Excellent set of curls Alison. Thanks Malc for the fun.
26 Oct 2020 12:29AM
131246_1603672135.jpg
EXIF

Mushroom
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
26 Oct 2020 9:20AM
Sorry, Mammarazzi, but your excellent entry was posted after the deadline and judging...
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
26 Oct 2020 9:53AM
I'm back! Sorry for the delay - I got waylaid last night and ended up saying soddit and went to bed Smile

Thanks Malc - this is the triffid that creeps over the fence from next door - I keep chopping chunks off but once the first frost hits it'll be history.

I'll try to come up with a new challenge asap - I'm stuck at my desk again at work - yay!
philstan 4 536 United Kingdom
26 Oct 2020 11:44AM

Quote:
Quote:Good curl IL. Thanks for the challenge Malc. I would enjoy watching Spitting Image but not worth getting Britbox just for that.

It's free on YouTube...

The YouTube version is blocked if your ISP is from the UK (and some other countries) - although the magic of VPN and pretending your from Norway is a possibility......... Another advantage of living in Norway?
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
26 Oct 2020 12:19PM

Quote:
Quote:

It's free on YouTube...

The YouTube version is blocked if your ISP is from the UK (and some other countries) - although the magic of VPN and pretending your from Norway is a possibility......... Another advantage of living in Norway?

Ah, didn't know that...mind you I have to use a VPN to get BBC iPlayer

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.