Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

Weekly Macro Challenge - ending 8pm Sun. 2nd Aug 2020 - Bubbles

Attention!

This topic is locked.

saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
2 Aug 2020 8:38PM
It just happened again, for fcuk sake!!! All typing just disappeared.....jeez, now I'm angry enough to break an egg, not just crush a grape...

Counts to ten - again - and gets ready to, hopefully type who has won before it all pushes off again...

One world, one vision, one bubble image winner.
Very difficult, and I have changed my mind a few times, but the winner has to be announced befpore the next week's challenge can begin, so the baton d'honor is now handed over to Andrew, who has done nothing at all to deserve being punished like this, but that's the real world for you.

Congrtas, Andrew!

(You can copy and paste the rules form the opening post as they are altered to fit the new one-thread format).

Thanks to all for your entries - all excellent stuff, as usual.
DaveRyder Plus
6 4.6k 7 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2020 8:43PM
Well done Andrew, I'd have a glass of bubbly to celebrate.
Nice clean challenge Malc. Think I washed the car twice looked to do something with Snowfoam.
2 Aug 2020 8:49PM
A very deserving winner rose to the top this week Andrew. Congratulations! 😊

And thanks to Malc for setting and judging this week...oh....and for working around the technological challenges too! 😆
EddieAC Plus
15 2.9k 2 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2020 8:49PM
Ahh, well done Andrew!! The rest of us blew it.....or shook it, whatever we did to get the image. A nice find. Many thanks Malc for the Fairy food challenge!! Grin
cattyal Plus
15 9.2k 6 England
2 Aug 2020 9:00PM
Congratulations Andrew Smile

Take a rest Malc - all that stress isn't good for you!
philstan 3 472 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2020 9:03PM
Well done Andrew, great bubbles. Thanks Malc for the challenge but I think you need a long soak in some sitable bibbles after your computar crisis.Wink
2 Aug 2020 9:27PM
Thanks Malc for the baton and to everyone for your comments. I had a lot of fun finding that subject and playing around to get the effect I was imagining.

New topic appearing in just a moment ...