Weekly Macro Challenge - ending 8pm Sunday 20th January 2019 - HOLES

Mine's in! Smile

Not wanting to make anyone blush (and hopefully not revealing too much here) Blush this is a shot of the corset I wore when I married Mr PL. Nowadays it just sits waiting patiently in the drawer for the day to come when it sees the light of day again. Not sure this 'outing' counts though.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC Plus
14 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
20 Jan 2019 2:35PM

Thought I would add this.......

....as this hole is still unplugged. Wink
EddieAC Plus
14 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
20 Jan 2019 2:41PM

Quote:Mine's in! Smile

Not wanting to make anyone blush (and hopefully not revealing too much here) Blush this is a shot of the corset I wore when I married Mr PL. Nowadays it just sits waiting patiently in the drawer for the day to come when it sees the light of day again. Not sure this 'outing' counts though.

I'd say it counts, Of corset does!! Wink

Quote:
Quote:Mine's in! Smile

I'd say it counts, Of corset does!! Wink

😒 Groan!
saltireblue Plus
8 9.0k 35 Norway
20 Jan 2019 7:35PM

Quote:Nowadays it just sits waiting patiently in the drawer for the day to come when it sees the light of day again

Linda...think of it like a Ghurka's kukri (machete)...now you've taken it out of its scabbard (drawer) you can't put it back until you have used it for the purpose for which it was intended.Wink
cattyal Plus
13 8.8k 6 England
20 Jan 2019 8:02PM
Time's up folks - I'll be back eventually with a decision

Quote:
Quote:Nowadays it just sits waiting patiently in the drawer for the day to come when it sees the light of day again

Linda...think of it like a Ghurka's kukri (machete)...now you've taken it out of its scabbard (drawer) you can't put it back until you have used it for the purpose for which it was intended.Wink

I'm sure Mr PL will be impressed with that advice. Unfortunately I'm not sure I can get in it these days! January diet well and truly in progress. 😒
cattyal Plus
13 8.8k 6 England
20 Jan 2019 9:00PM
back again - typing with one hand as i'm too soft to move my left arm from under Ledley's head - my excuse for the lack of capitals......

after considerable deliberation i've decided to award the honour of first 'prize' to Isobel for 'A whole lot of holes' - over to you Isobel!

Thanks everyone for your entries - there were too many good entries hence the delay in my decision!
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.9k 1 United Kingdom
20 Jan 2019 9:02PM
Well dome Isobel and thanks for host IL.

Please note - No cats heads were disturbed during the judging of this challenge.
JawDborn Plus
7 1.2k 1 England
20 Jan 2019 9:09PM
Congrats, Isobel. Very well taken image. Thank you for the challenge, Al.
20 Jan 2019 9:17PM
Yup...well done Isobel..! neat lighting..
Thanks for the challenge boss...that’s one pampered cat I reckon...Wink

Although I did find that ignoring our cat meant trying to stop her trampling across the keyboard...
20 Jan 2019 9:29PM
Good one Isobel and thanks for the challenge IL.
cattyal Plus
13 8.8k 6 England
20 Jan 2019 9:30PM
Ledley has a nice memory foam pillow which I put on my lap and then he reaches out, grabs my left arm and pulls it under his head Smile
Well done Isobel. Gonna have to start charging you for using my equipment - camera, props and editing this week!!! But great shot regardless.

Thanks for the challenge too Alison. Smile
SlowSong Plus
10 7.9k 30 England
20 Jan 2019 9:38PM
Well done Isobel. Wholey well deserved.
Cheers Alison. Ledley, like all our cats, has you well trained. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.