Want to sell your photos? Get Started!

Weekly Macro Challenge - ending Sunday 14th June 2015 - FLOWERS, REAL, FAKE OR DECORATIVE

cattyal Plus
14 8.8k 6 England
14 Jun 2015 8:48PM
Well having whittled the entries down to two, I've been flicking back and forth trying to decide which to opt for and finally I'm going for There was a man from Australia.................. by AlanJ

2nd Prize goes to Paul (Coast) for his Lupin and Buzzy and everyone else gets third place except for AndyS who doesn't get placed at all thanks to his inference that I'm a drunk and indulge at lunchtime Tongue

I'm now going to hand the baton over to Alan for the next challenge and shall wander off and pour myself a glass of wine................

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

14 Jun 2015 8:55PM
Ooooh the suspense! And only 5 mins to the new robot scary drama.
AndS Plus
6 2.2k United Kingdom
14 Jun 2015 8:57PM
Well done Alan, great image Smile

Thanks for the kind words Al, think that's a first for me Tongue
14 Jun 2015 9:06PM
Well done to Alan and boo hiss to BT broadband who have made me look a plonker by putting my post up 8 minutes after I sent it! I know rural speeds round here are poor but come on.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.4k 35 Norway
14 Jun 2015 9:06PM
Excellent. What was lacking in quaNTITY THIS WEEK WAS MORE THAN MADE UP FOR IN THE QUALITY DEPT.
Bugger, pressed the upper case tab without noticing...can't be arsed re-typing...sorry, wasn't really shouting folks.Blush

Well done to the Men at Work entry.Smile Award yourseld a vegemite sandwich.

Cheers, Alison (should say 'thanks' rather than 'cheers'...don't want to encourage drinking.

Malc...orf to inspect the Grouse (two-legged variety, odf courseWink)
Coast 11 1.6k 292 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2015 9:07PM
Pleased my buzzy bee met with some approval 😄. I was trying out my new 7-14mm lens and its 20cm close focus but it wasn't giving me any inspiration on the garden flowers so switched to the 60mm macro as Bumble bee bumbled into the Lupins.

Well done Alan and look forward to whatever the next challenge may be. Many thanks Alison as always and enjoy the wine 😄
AlanJ Plus
6 1.0k England
14 Jun 2015 9:16PM
Why thank you m'am that was a surprise it's been a while. Back in a bit with a new challenge Smile
feen96 5 367 United Kingdom
14 Jun 2015 9:24PM
Well deserved Alan Nice shot, and thanks for hosting and the theme Alison

Smile
cattyal Plus
14 8.8k 6 England
14 Jun 2015 10:02PM
Glad you approve of my judging this week - I've only had a modest tumbler of wine tonight- work tomorrow Sad

I've some fabulous buzzy bee in flight pics Paul - every single one of them out of focus Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.