Weekly macro Challenge - ending Sunday 18th Nov. 2018 20.00 - Subject: "What is it..?"

12 Nov 2018 9:19AM
Being devoid of enlightenment from above...I'll go with what I somewhat started last week... "Wotizit?.." been done before some time ago but I find them amusing...

Plenty of scope to go "Macro" from the bristles on your toothbrush to the olive in your G & T.

See you in a week..!

The Rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC 15 2.6k 2 United Kingdom
12 Nov 2018 6:45PM
Always a good theme. Maybe one time we should have a variation and destroy the subject prior to taking the photo so we could have a Wotwozit. Wink
saltireblue Plus
9 10.2k 50 Norway
12 Nov 2018 6:47PM

Quote:Always a good theme. Maybe one time we should have a variation and destroy the subject prior to taking the photo so we could have a Wotwozit. Wink

Well, next time you win and get to set the theme...
saltireblue Plus
9 10.2k 50 Norway
12 Nov 2018 6:50PM
For this week's challenge, mrs. salty suggested, in a mad moment of jocularity (at least I think she was joking) that I take a macro image of my brain, it was small enough to get it all in the frame at 1:1
No-one would ever guess what it is as they wouldn't believe you had one, she said...
Her stitches come out in 10 days time.
12 Nov 2018 7:46PM

Quote:For this week's challenge, mrs. salty suggested, in a mad moment of jocularity (at least I think she was joking) that I take a macro image of my brain, it was small enough to get it all in the frame at 1:1

Ah... but we’d all guess what it was, looks like a walnut, the size of a pea...

Oops.. forgot he’s got that moderator’s big red bu........

TongueTongue
saltireblue Plus
9 10.2k 50 Norway
12 Nov 2018 8:02PM

Quote:
Quote:For this week's challenge, mrs. salty suggested, in a mad moment of jocularity (at least I think she was joking) that I take a macro image of my brain, it was small enough to get it all in the frame at 1:1

Ah... but we’d all guess what it was, looks like a walnut, the size of a pea...

Oops.. forgot he’s got that moderator’s big red bu........

TongueTongue

No more chocolate hobnobs for you then!
SlowSong Plus
11 8.6k 30 England
12 Nov 2018 8:11PM
Oh, for goodness sake. Don't mention nobs with Malc around. 😨
12 Nov 2018 8:11PM

Quote: we should have a variation and destroy the subject prior to taking the photo so we could have a Wotwozit

Sorry Eddie, I’d win that one...

A Chief Engineer once told me..

“Experience gained, is directly proportional to the amount of equipment wrecked....”

....I have a lot of experience....Wink
12 Nov 2018 8:19PM

Quote:Oh, for goodness sake. Don't mention nobs with Malc around

Yup, his only defense is to threaten us with essential food supply deprivation...Wink
saltireblue Plus
9 10.2k 50 Norway
13 Nov 2018 7:33AM

Quote:
Quote:Oh, for goodness sake. Don't mention nobs with Malc around

Yup, his only defense is to threaten us with essential food supply deprivation...Wink

It's a tactic that very often works, too Kev. Only thing is, you don't get the same satisfaction as you do when taking a dirt great big hammer to something.
13 Nov 2018 10:01AM

Quote:you don't get the same satisfaction as you do when taking a dirt great big hammer to something.

"They" do say ....... "If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"....Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 10.2k 50 Norway
13 Nov 2018 10:39AM

Quote:
Quote:you don't get the same satisfaction as you do when taking a dirt great big hammer to something.

"They" do say ....... "If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem"....Smile

Or...hit it with a hammer, if that doesn't work, hit it with a bigger hammer, and if that doesn't work, replace it.
14 Nov 2018 10:22PM
Well, Dave’s given us one for the B &W gang, so we can shelve that for a coupla days and concentrate on the more imminent “wotizit?”issue in the macro department...

just a gentle reminder...Tongue
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.8k 1 United Kingdom
15 Nov 2018 5:23AM
I've got one ready, but want to try and better it.
I've a couple of hours Saturday to get it sorted.
15 Nov 2018 8:29PM
Sorry Dave, no harm intended, just being cheeky, guv...Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.