Check out the new X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 and be in with a chance of winning one!

Weekly Macro Challenge - w/e Sunday 3rd Feb 2019 - Photographic

29 Jan 2019 9:10PM
What’s a “onesie” ? Blush

okay, I’ll google it....

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

29 Jan 2019 9:16PM
Rito...seems to be a female, boiler suit, in softer fabric...

Not for an old git like me...Wink
AndS Plus
6 2.2k United Kingdom
31 Jan 2019 4:14PM
Well Malc, after a brief time away - Ok so 2 years might be a bit too short for you Grin - I couldn't resist having a go so have just popped one in Wink
saltireblue Plus
8 9.1k 35 Norway
31 Jan 2019 4:36PM

Quote:Well Malc, after a brief time away - Ok so 2 years might be a bit too short for you Grin - I couldn't resist having a go so have just popped one in Wink

Blimey! Where did pop up from? I thought you only popped out for a pint of milk?Tongue
Good to see you again.
AndS Plus
6 2.2k United Kingdom
31 Jan 2019 5:21PM

Quote:I thought you only popped out for a pint of milk?

It's pretty hard to find a decent pint of gold top nowadays Wink
Good to be back
EddieAC Plus
14 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2019 7:45PM
...and good to see you back!! Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 9.1k 35 Norway
31 Jan 2019 9:56PM
Just to remind those who haven’t yet availed themselves of this week’s special offer, then they should be aware that they still have plenty of time to get their entry in and be in the draw for this week’s star prize
1 Feb 2019 11:01AM
Image uploaded. Did wonder whether any of you might think an 'adult content' tag was warranted but rest assured the item is inanimate.
EddieAC Plus
14 2.3k 2 United Kingdom
1 Feb 2019 5:55PM
You could have put the adult tag in to heighten the mystery factor. Smile
2 Feb 2019 10:20AM
I'm in - nice and early for once.
I had planned to do some report writing today but the camera won the battle in the end! Wink
saltireblue Plus
8 9.1k 35 Norway
2 Feb 2019 10:30AM

Quote:
I had planned to do some report writing today but the camera won the battle in the end! Wink

You know it makes sense!
(What advert was that from?)
2 Feb 2019 12:21PM

Quote:
Quote:

You know it makes sense!

I'm going to have to admit to being too young to know that one! 😁 🍼 So I had to Google it. Apparently a road safety campaign urging people to wear seat belts before it was compulsory. Always remember... Safety first!
saltireblue Plus
8 9.1k 35 Norway
2 Feb 2019 12:34PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You know it makes sense!

I'm going to have to admit to being too young to know that one! 😁 🍼 So I had to Google it. Apparently a road safety campaign urging people to wear seat belts before it was compulsory. Always remember... Safety first!

Ah, is that what it was...I didn't know myself, just remembered granny telling me about it.Wink

Quote:
Ah, is that what it was...I didn't know myself, just remembered granny telling me about it.Wink

🤗 I like to be helpful where I can. Doesn't happen often though so don't expect any more public service announcements from me for a while! 😏
And I'm not convinced by the granny thing, btw! I'll need proof! 😂

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.