Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Weekly Macro Challenge ending 20:00 Sunday 9 July 2017 - In or from the Bathroom

petebfrance 7 2.8k France
2 Jul 2017 9:47PM
OK, getting a bit intrusive, I guess (sorry) - but I do mean bathroom, not a euphemism for the other place. Potentially lots of stuff there with nice colours shapes and textures. Can't think of anything more to add, so - usual rules apply:

The rules:
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries whenever you like
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
2 Jul 2017 9:53PM
Guaranteed to set Malc off, this one. Grin
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
3 Jul 2017 7:03AM
Chris, I have only one thing to say and that is 'loofas'Tongue
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
3 Jul 2017 7:48AM

Quote:Chris, I have only one thing to say and that is 'loofas'Tongue

I rest my case. Wink
3 Jul 2017 7:49PM

Quote:Guaranteed to set Malc off, this one.

Well I'd have agreed with this, but on the grounds he has no bathroom..

Don't these Nordic types go skinny dipping in snow, then jump into geothermic hot pools or somethin'...? or is that the Icelandic nutters...? well anyway, they're all north of John-o-Groats so all the same to me....TongueTongue
3 Jul 2017 9:15PM
I don't think I've ever seen a loofa (I think it should have an 'h' on the end, looks kind of incomplete without it) here in France. "Loofah" looks better, don't you think?
Anyway, I was going to change rule 8 to "8. Have some good, clean fun" if that's any help, but with any luck......
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
3 Jul 2017 9:18PM
Well, however it's spelled, it's what you do with it that matters. I expect Malc would have some original ideas in that respect. Or perhaps not. Wink
3 Jul 2017 9:34PM
Mm, when I was a child my dad made up some roads out of lino for my toy cars (the Triump Herald was very nice, btw, in white and blue. I wonder what happened to it). He lined them with bits of loofa(h) (the roads, that is, not the Triumph Herald) dyed green to look like hedges. Very effective. Perhaps that's what Malc has in mind? GrinGrinGrin
cattyal Plus
14 9.0k 6 England
3 Jul 2017 9:44PM
I got my Macro and B&W challenges mixed up and produced a 'Competitive' macro this evening - bum
3 Jul 2017 9:56PM
Never mind, it happens to us all.........(eventuallyTongue)
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
4 Jul 2017 7:20AM

Quote:I got my Macro and B&W challenges mixed up and produced a 'Competitive' macro this evening - bum

Nowt wrong with getting confused in an effective way...frees up time for something else...like wine drinking, for exampleWink
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
4 Jul 2017 7:24AM

Quote:
Quote:Guaranteed to set Malc off, this one.

Well I'd have agreed with this, but on the grounds he has no bathroom..

Don't these Nordic types go skinny dipping in snow, then jump into geothermic hot pools or somethin'...? or is that the Icelandic nutters...? well anyway, they're all north of John-o-Groats so all the same to me....TongueTongue

That's the Finns, Kev. Now they are real nutters, I don't think they possess the ability to feel pain at all.. as opposed to the Danes, who have their sh*t together, the Swedes who are friendly and only slightly pompous, and the Norwegians who are in general so far opp themselves they meet themselves coming the other way.Wink
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 38 Norway
4 Jul 2017 7:25AM

Quote:Well, however it's spelled, it's what you do with it that matters. I expect Malc would have some original ideas in that respect. Or perhaps not. Wink

Apparently I'm not allowed near the loofah after what happened last time. Mrs. salty says it's strictly out of bounds and has hidden it for good measure.Sad
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
4 Jul 2017 8:09AM

Quote:
Quote:Well, however it's spelled, it's what you do with it that matters. I expect Malc would have some original ideas in that respect. Or perhaps not. Wink

Apparently I'm not allowed near the loofah after what happened last time. Mrs. salty says it's strictly out of bounds and has hidden it for good measure.Sad

Mrs S sounds like a very stalwart and sensible woman, with endless patience. Smile
4 Jul 2017 2:44PM

Quote:
Quote:

Mrs S sounds like a very stalwart and sensible woman, with endless patience. Smile

.....endless patience and a loofah! Wow! Malc, you're a lucky guyWink
Mind-you, the possibilities of the loofah are something I never explored when we had one, and now we are bereft of them I'm left to wonder (forlornly) what all the fuss is about.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.