The Totally Tamron Website Is Back! Visit Today For All Things Tamron

Weekly Macro Challenge ending 20:00 Sunday 9 July 2017 - In or from the Bathroom

petebfrance 8 2.8k France
8 Jul 2017 10:43AM
Bump - gentle reminder to get macroingWink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JawDborn 8 1.2k 1 England
8 Jul 2017 9:51PM
Q. What's a loofah?

A. Peeing in.Grin
8 Jul 2017 9:55PM
GroanTongue
9 Jul 2017 4:22PM
Looking good so far - but time for a few more entries (hint, hintWink)
SlowSong Plus
11 8.5k 30 England
9 Jul 2017 7:19PM
Just made it. Good job I got hot and "glowing" today. Smile
9 Jul 2017 7:40PM

Quote:Just made it. Good job I got hot and "glowing" today. Smile

Definitely a lady, thenSmile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.5k 30 England
9 Jul 2017 7:42PM

Quote:
Quote:Just made it. Good job I got hot and "glowing" today. Smile

Definitely a lady, thenSmile

No doubt about it. Wink
9 Jul 2017 8:07PM
OK, Ladies and Gentlemen, time's well and truly up. Will spend some time floundering cluelessly - sorry - looking over the entries and will be back soon.
9 Jul 2017 8:18PM
OK, nearly there, but to keep up the tradition a few sarky and uncalled for comments, once more to prove that it wasn't selection by the proverbial pin. In order of appearance, and no, not got my funny head on today but am trying....

A toothbrush. That was where the 'bathroom' idea came from, I took a not so cryptic photo of a (manual) toothbrush for the 'cryptic' challenge but as it was too obvious (according to SWMBO) discarded it. Not being a user of these electronic gadget thingies, to me this one looks positively fiendish. Rather you than me, IL!

Agreed, that probably isn't a pretty sight. Nice macro, though. What is it? A paint tube? Are you painting your teeth blue too give them that 'blue whiteness' as in an old advert (showing my age here).

A loofah (with an aitch!). The Holy Grail. That one looks positively evil - I certainly wouldn't let it near my er back, but perhaps Malc can advise if it is fit for purpose (whatever that purpose is, and I STILL DON'T KNOW)

Yes, of course they belong to your wife. I believe that, as I myself would never use anything that didn't smell of whisky, beer, nocotine etc.

Yes, it could be a rotary aero engine if one stretches one's imagination a bit - well, a lot, come to think of it. I suspect it's a hairdryer because if your have a rotary aero egine in your bathroom you are somewhat eccentric. Oh, wait....

A thingy. I've seen them in the shops, but they kind of confuse me. Not a loofah (with an aitch), sponge or back-scubber, so frankly I think I'd have been more likely to believe in your having a wine bottle holder in the bathroom instead.

Keep it clean? I'll try to, but what is it? If you don't get the poor thing out soon it will drown. Probably got soap in it's eyes by now!

Uh? What came to you? Oh, I see. Yes. Of course, yes. I usually have my best thoughts in the bath....the shower is getting a bit unreliable. Erm, are you sure that this isn't an entry for Alan's Cryptic subject? Just kidding, honest!

9 Jul 2017 8:23PM
Anyway, be that as it may. Thank-you all for a lovely set of entries that really sum the bathroom up nicely. My favourite this week and therefore the lucky winner of the star prize, running next week's comp, is sjr with his 'Bath Scrunchy.' I'm still not sure that a wine-bottle holder wouldn't be better, but over to you and many thanks to all - I could have happily have chosen all entries as winners.
KrazyKA 3 1.4k United Kingdom
9 Jul 2017 8:32PM

Quote:. Keep it clean? I'll try to, but what is it? If you don't get the poor thing out soon it will drown. Probably got soap in it's eyes by now!

It's the same as the winner's except mine was submerged
9 Jul 2017 8:37PM

Quote:
Quote:. Keep it clean? I'll try to, but what is it? If you don't get the poor thing out soon it will drown. Probably got soap in it's eyes by now!

It's the same as the winner's except mine was submerged

Ah, I didn't guess at all. Nicely done!
SlowSong Plus
11 8.5k 30 England
9 Jul 2017 8:43PM
Phew, I was perspiring over this one so now I can cool off. Well done sjr and one and all. Thanks Pete.
9 Jul 2017 8:54PM

Quote:Phew, I was perspiring over this one so now I can cool off. Well done sjr and one and all. Thanks Pete.

Falls off white charger, illusions thoroughly dashedWink
AlanJ Plus
6 1.0k England
9 Jul 2017 8:57PM
Well done sjr Smile Thanks Pete Smile I just put aitch on the end of everything and take it off at the beginning of everything that has aitch at the beginning because I'm posh Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.